- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Vernon Davis Demands New NFL Rule Forbidding Penis Tackling
A new tuck rule, if you will. (Credit Rich Eisen for that line).
— Vernon Davis (@VernonDavis85) December 2, 2013
It happpened during the 49ers’ game with the Rams on Sunday, as St. Louis’ TJ McDonald grabbed ahold of the only thing available to make a tackle on Davis in the third quarter. Davis left the game, but soon returned, because you don’t want that listed on the injury report.
PROBABLE: Vernon Davis, pulled penis.
If Vernon Davis doesn't wanna get tackled by his penis, maybe he should invest in a cup
— B1G (@DylanTWM) December 2, 2013
A new Tuck Rule. If you will. RT @VernonDavis85 It should be a league rule saying that a defender can not tackle a player by his penis.
— Rich Eisen (@richeisen) December 2, 2013
— Tim Ryan (@TheSportsHernia) December 2, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Vernon Davis
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story