- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Vernon Davis Demands New NFL Rule Forbidding Penis Tackling
A new tuck rule, if you will. (Credit Rich Eisen for that line).
— Vernon Davis (@VernonDavis85) December 2, 2013
It happpened during the 49ers’ game with the Rams on Sunday, as St. Louis’ TJ McDonald grabbed ahold of the only thing available to make a tackle on Davis in the third quarter. Davis left the game, but soon returned, because you don’t want that listed on the injury report.
PROBABLE: Vernon Davis, pulled penis.
If Vernon Davis doesn't wanna get tackled by his penis, maybe he should invest in a cup
— B1G (@DylanTWM) December 2, 2013
A new Tuck Rule. If you will. RT @VernonDavis85 It should be a league rule saying that a defender can not tackle a player by his penis.
— Rich Eisen (@richeisen) December 2, 2013
— Tim Ryan (@TheSportsHernia) December 2, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Vernon Davis
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Early Peek at the Top 10 Quarterbacks