- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Vernon Davis Demands New NFL Rule Forbidding Penis Tackling
A new tuck rule, if you will. (Credit Rich Eisen for that line).
— Vernon Davis (@VernonDavis85) December 2, 2013
It happpened during the 49ers’ game with the Rams on Sunday, as St. Louis’ TJ McDonald grabbed ahold of the only thing available to make a tackle on Davis in the third quarter. Davis left the game, but soon returned, because you don’t want that listed on the injury report.
PROBABLE: Vernon Davis, pulled penis.
If Vernon Davis doesn't wanna get tackled by his penis, maybe he should invest in a cup
— B1G (@DylanTWM) December 2, 2013
A new Tuck Rule. If you will. RT @VernonDavis85 It should be a league rule saying that a defender can not tackle a player by his penis.
— Rich Eisen (@richeisen) December 2, 2013
— Tim Ryan (@TheSportsHernia) December 2, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Vernon Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts