- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Vernon Davis Has No Time For Earth’s Rules Of Gravity
Forty-Niners are up 6-0 on the Rams early in the second quarter: their first field goal set up by thus 20-yard reception by Vernon Davis. Was he a hurdler in high school? Unknown.
Note: Michael Crabtree activated for first time this season for 49ers. He has one reception.
— SportsNation (@SportsNation) December 1, 2013
Davis has discovered the hurdle button.
- Filed Under:
- Vernon Davis
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce