- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Vernon Davis Has No Time For Earth’s Rules Of Gravity
Forty-Niners are up 6-0 on the Rams early in the second quarter: their first field goal set up by thus 20-yard reception by Vernon Davis. Was he a hurdler in high school? Unknown.
Note: Michael Crabtree activated for first time this season for 49ers. He has one reception.
— SportsNation (@SportsNation) December 1, 2013
Davis has discovered the hurdle button.
- Filed Under:
- Vernon Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts