- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Delight Yourself With This Terrible 40-Yard Dash From The NFL Combine
Former Mississippi State running back Vick Ballard had a bit of trouble coming out of the gate Sunday at the NFL Combine, stumbling into a tripod on his first 40-yard dash attempt. Ballard would eventually run a 4.65, 16th best among the 25 running backs present at the combine. And, just for reference, here’s what a good 40 looks like.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy