- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Victor Cruz Visits The Daily Show, Does Not Salsa
Giants receiver Victor Cruz has a book coming out, and last night, he sat down with Daily Show host/noted Giants fan Jon Stewart to promote that book. Obviously it went a little differently than Stewart’s chats with the likes of, say, Jim Cramer – here, Stewart was clearly content to just be a fan.
And yes, salsa dancing came up, but no, Cruz didn’t do one – and in fact it was one time he didn’t salsa that really made Stewart an admirer:
While it was interesting in its own right to get to see the everyday-sports-fan side to Stewart (that does occasionally come out on the program), we wish he’d asked Cruz about his backstory a bit more. It really is amazing that a guy who almost washed out at UMass is tearing up the NFL just a few years later, and we’d have liked to hear Cruz go into detail on some of those lower points, and how they helped lead to the heights of today. For that, we guess, we’ll have to wait for the book.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Is Jay Z the Best Sports Agent of All Time?