- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Victor Cruz Does The Salsa At The Grammys, And The Ladies Lose Their Freaking Minds
Giants receivers Victor Cruz and Mario Manningham just handed out a Grammy for best Rock performance. And while presenting, Cruz did his patented salsa dance. We’ve pulled video, as well as some reactions from the ladies.
And the ladies, well. The ladies loved them some Victor Cruz. First, here’s the video, in which LL Cool J introduced Manningham (who made perhaps the most pivotal play in the Super Bowl) and Cruz (who was wearing white shoes at the Grammys). We’re sure Cruz is tired of doing this Mamba at this point, but after he sees the reaction it got online, he might be re-energized.
A sampling of some of the reaction on Twitter, which ran the gamut from “grrrrrrrl” to “GRRRRRLLLLLLLL.”
- Filed Under:
- victor cruz
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts