- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Victor Cruz Does The Salsa At The Grammys, And The Ladies Lose Their Freaking Minds
Giants receivers Victor Cruz and Mario Manningham just handed out a Grammy for best Rock performance. And while presenting, Cruz did his patented salsa dance. We’ve pulled video, as well as some reactions from the ladies.
And the ladies, well. The ladies loved them some Victor Cruz. First, here’s the video, in which LL Cool J introduced Manningham (who made perhaps the most pivotal play in the Super Bowl) and Cruz (who was wearing white shoes at the Grammys). We’re sure Cruz is tired of doing this Mamba at this point, but after he sees the reaction it got online, he might be re-energized.
A sampling of some of the reaction on Twitter, which ran the gamut from “grrrrrrrl” to “GRRRRRLLLLLLLL.”
- Filed Under:
- victor cruz
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Peyton Manning's Greatest Quotes
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats