- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Victor Cruz Does The Salsa At The Grammys, And The Ladies Lose Their Freaking Minds
Giants receivers Victor Cruz and Mario Manningham just handed out a Grammy for best Rock performance. And while presenting, Cruz did his patented salsa dance. We’ve pulled video, as well as some reactions from the ladies.
And the ladies, well. The ladies loved them some Victor Cruz. First, here’s the video, in which LL Cool J introduced Manningham (who made perhaps the most pivotal play in the Super Bowl) and Cruz (who was wearing white shoes at the Grammys). We’re sure Cruz is tired of doing this Mamba at this point, but after he sees the reaction it got online, he might be re-energized.
A sampling of some of the reaction on Twitter, which ran the gamut from “grrrrrrrl” to “GRRRRRLLLLLLLL.”
- Filed Under:
- victor cruz
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy