- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yes, Victor Cruz Will Salsa In Madden NFL 13
Incorporating signature celebrations into Madden games is all the rage lately. Eli Manning was in an SNL sketch about it. Following that, the Madden team actually animated one of the (fake) celebrations from that sketch. Earlier today, news that Tebowing would be included in the next edition of Madden was all the rage.
And now, from EA Sports comes proof that another of the league’s signature celebrations made the cut:
In a case of art imitating art, the salsa was also featured on the SNL sketch. It only makes sense for things like this to make it into games now – if you have the technology, why not? Let’s hope you can celebrate with Flavor Flav when you win the Super Bowl, too.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?