- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Yes, Victor Cruz Will Salsa In Madden NFL 13
Incorporating signature celebrations into Madden games is all the rage lately. Eli Manning was in an SNL sketch about it. Following that, the Madden team actually animated one of the (fake) celebrations from that sketch. Earlier today, news that Tebowing would be included in the next edition of Madden was all the rage.
And now, from EA Sports comes proof that another of the league’s signature celebrations made the cut:
In a case of art imitating art, the salsa was also featured on the SNL sketch. It only makes sense for things like this to make it into games now – if you have the technology, why not? Let’s hope you can celebrate with Flavor Flav when you win the Super Bowl, too.
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- MJ and Yvette Prieto Make Wedding Guests Take Vow of Silence
- H.S. Star Throws Down Ridiculous Dunk