- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Victor Cruz Ties NFL Record With 99-Yard Touchdown Catch
It’s an NFL record that will never be broken: the good old 99-yard touchdown reception. So, congratulations to New York Giants wideout Victor Cruz who in the first half of today’s game against the Jets broke free for a 99-yard TD catch, not only tying an NFL record, but also setting a team record for longest TD reception. That one’s yours to keep, buddy.
The play itself looked like a simple 11-yard out from Eli Manning to Cruz, but after, not one, but two Jets defenders failed to bring down Cruz at the 11-yard line, he ended up breaking free and taking it to the house.
This was just the 13th 99-yard touchdown in NFL history, with the 12th coming in Week 1 of this season when Patriots wideout Wes Welker caught a 99-yarder from Tom Brady against the Dolphins.
- Filed Under:
- victor cruz
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts