- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Victor Cruz Ties NFL Record With 99-Yard Touchdown Catch
It’s an NFL record that will never be broken: the good old 99-yard touchdown reception. So, congratulations to New York Giants wideout Victor Cruz who in the first half of today’s game against the Jets broke free for a 99-yard TD catch, not only tying an NFL record, but also setting a team record for longest TD reception. That one’s yours to keep, buddy.
The play itself looked like a simple 11-yard out from Eli Manning to Cruz, but after, not one, but two Jets defenders failed to bring down Cruz at the 11-yard line, he ended up breaking free and taking it to the house.
This was just the 13th 99-yard touchdown in NFL history, with the 12th coming in Week 1 of this season when Patriots wideout Wes Welker caught a 99-yarder from Tom Brady against the Dolphins.
- Filed Under:
- victor cruz
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts