- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Victor Cruz Ties NFL Record With 99-Yard Touchdown Catch
It’s an NFL record that will never be broken: the good old 99-yard touchdown reception. So, congratulations to New York Giants wideout Victor Cruz who in the first half of today’s game against the Jets broke free for a 99-yard TD catch, not only tying an NFL record, but also setting a team record for longest TD reception. That one’s yours to keep, buddy.
The play itself looked like a simple 11-yard out from Eli Manning to Cruz, but after, not one, but two Jets defenders failed to bring down Cruz at the 11-yard line, he ended up breaking free and taking it to the house.
This was just the 13th 99-yard touchdown in NFL history, with the 12th coming in Week 1 of this season when Patriots wideout Wes Welker caught a 99-yarder from Tom Brady against the Dolphins.
- Filed Under:
- victor cruz
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today