- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Victor Cruz Ties NFL Record With 99-Yard Touchdown Catch
It’s an NFL record that will never be broken: the good old 99-yard touchdown reception. So, congratulations to New York Giants wideout Victor Cruz who in the first half of today’s game against the Jets broke free for a 99-yard TD catch, not only tying an NFL record, but also setting a team record for longest TD reception. That one’s yours to keep, buddy.
The play itself looked like a simple 11-yard out from Eli Manning to Cruz, but after, not one, but two Jets defenders failed to bring down Cruz at the 11-yard line, he ended up breaking free and taking it to the house.
This was just the 13th 99-yard touchdown in NFL history, with the 12th coming in Week 1 of this season when Patriots wideout Wes Welker caught a 99-yarder from Tom Brady against the Dolphins.
- Filed Under:
- victor cruz
- Holly Holm's Team Wants Six Figures To Fight Ronda Rousey
- 22 Things You Didn't Know About Peyton Manning
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- No Ordinary Joe: Why Flacco Is Completely Unique