- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Video Of Madonna’s Super Bowl Halftime Show: Nicki Minaj, LMFAO, And Cee-Lo Stealing The Show
Madonna’s 2012 Super Bowl Halftime Show. Where to begin? I mean, there was a lot going on here: Nicki Minaj doing Nicki Minaj things, LMFAO doing not much at all, some guy on a tight rope seemingly breaking all laws of physics (and manparts) and Cee-Lo in a sparkly black robe essentially stealing the show.
And you know what? I’ll go out on a limb here and say this was a very good Super Bowl halftime show. Yep, I’m saying it. I’m sure you thought I was going to come in here and be all like “MADONNA’S SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SOMETHING SUCK SO BAD?” But I’m not! She held my attention for the four minutes she did her thing, and for that she should be commended.
But, yes, Cee-Lo is the real winner here. Or, Cee-Lo’s sparkly black robe is the real winner here. Watch the video (which is of the beginning of her performance — we’ll have other videos up in a minute), and tell us what you think in the comments.
LMFAO, Man On Tightrope Who Will Be Sore Tomorrow
Madonna, LMFAO, and MIA the Bird-Flipper
Cee-Lo and His Shiny Black Robe
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success