- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video Of Madonna’s Super Bowl Halftime Show: Nicki Minaj, LMFAO, And Cee-Lo Stealing The Show
Madonna’s 2012 Super Bowl Halftime Show. Where to begin? I mean, there was a lot going on here: Nicki Minaj doing Nicki Minaj things, LMFAO doing not much at all, some guy on a tight rope seemingly breaking all laws of physics (and manparts) and Cee-Lo in a sparkly black robe essentially stealing the show.
And you know what? I’ll go out on a limb here and say this was a very good Super Bowl halftime show. Yep, I’m saying it. I’m sure you thought I was going to come in here and be all like “MADONNA’S SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SOMETHING SUCK SO BAD?” But I’m not! She held my attention for the four minutes she did her thing, and for that she should be commended.
But, yes, Cee-Lo is the real winner here. Or, Cee-Lo’s sparkly black robe is the real winner here. Watch the video (which is of the beginning of her performance — we’ll have other videos up in a minute), and tell us what you think in the comments.
LMFAO, Man On Tightrope Who Will Be Sore Tomorrow
Madonna, LMFAO, and MIA the Bird-Flipper
Cee-Lo and His Shiny Black Robe
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story