- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video Of Madonna’s Super Bowl Halftime Show: Nicki Minaj, LMFAO, And Cee-Lo Stealing The Show
Madonna’s 2012 Super Bowl Halftime Show. Where to begin? I mean, there was a lot going on here: Nicki Minaj doing Nicki Minaj things, LMFAO doing not much at all, some guy on a tight rope seemingly breaking all laws of physics (and manparts) and Cee-Lo in a sparkly black robe essentially stealing the show.
And you know what? I’ll go out on a limb here and say this was a very good Super Bowl halftime show. Yep, I’m saying it. I’m sure you thought I was going to come in here and be all like “MADONNA’S SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SOMETHING SUCK SO BAD?” But I’m not! She held my attention for the four minutes she did her thing, and for that she should be commended.
But, yes, Cee-Lo is the real winner here. Or, Cee-Lo’s sparkly black robe is the real winner here. Watch the video (which is of the beginning of her performance — we’ll have other videos up in a minute), and tell us what you think in the comments.
LMFAO, Man On Tightrope Who Will Be Sore Tomorrow
Madonna, LMFAO, and MIA the Bird-Flipper
Cee-Lo and His Shiny Black Robe
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts