- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Vince McMahon Got Emotional When His Wife Lost Her Senate Race Again
At the very least, sad all that money went for naught. [Deadspin]
Correction: “coward, gutless, ball-less” anonymous GM. [wxyz.com]
Hey, that attitude’s working for the Magic. [JJ Redick's Twitter]
Well, at that rate, this year’s Olympics won’t be her last. [Busted Coverage]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
76ers at Hornets (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Spurs at Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.); Bowling Green at Ohio (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); South Park (Comedy Central, 10 p.m.); Key & Peele (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Oreo chocolate chip brownies/chocolate mounds. [via -foodporn]
And finally, tonight…
A very fashionable UFO cult. [via Death and Taxes]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts