- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Vince McMahon Got Emotional When His Wife Lost Her Senate Race Again
At the very least, sad all that money went for naught. [Deadspin]
Correction: “coward, gutless, ball-less” anonymous GM. [wxyz.com]
Hey, that attitude’s working for the Magic. [JJ Redick's Twitter]
Well, at that rate, this year’s Olympics won’t be her last. [Busted Coverage]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
76ers at Hornets (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Spurs at Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.); Bowling Green at Ohio (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); South Park (Comedy Central, 10 p.m.); Key & Peele (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Oreo chocolate chip brownies/chocolate mounds. [via -foodporn]
And finally, tonight…
A very fashionable UFO cult. [via Death and Taxes]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Civil Suit Claims 49ers' Player Made Racial Slur and Threats
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion