- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Vince McMahon Got Emotional When His Wife Lost Her Senate Race Again
At the very least, sad all that money went for naught. [Deadspin]
Correction: “coward, gutless, ball-less” anonymous GM. [wxyz.com]
Hey, that attitude’s working for the Magic. [JJ Redick's Twitter]
Well, at that rate, this year’s Olympics won’t be her last. [Busted Coverage]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
76ers at Hornets (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Spurs at Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.); Bowling Green at Ohio (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); South Park (Comedy Central, 10 p.m.); Key & Peele (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Oreo chocolate chip brownies/chocolate mounds. [via -foodporn]
And finally, tonight…
A very fashionable UFO cult. [via Death and Taxes]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts