- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Vince McMahon Got Emotional When His Wife Lost Her Senate Race Again
At the very least, sad all that money went for naught. [Deadspin]
Correction: “coward, gutless, ball-less” anonymous GM. [wxyz.com]
Hey, that attitude’s working for the Magic. [JJ Redick's Twitter]
Well, at that rate, this year’s Olympics won’t be her last. [Busted Coverage]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
76ers at Hornets (ESPN, 8 p.m.); Spurs at Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.); Bowling Green at Ohio (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Modern Family (ABC, 9 p.m.); South Park (Comedy Central, 10 p.m.); Key & Peele (Comedy Central, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Oreo chocolate chip brownies/chocolate mounds. [via -foodporn]
And finally, tonight…
A very fashionable UFO cult. [via Death and Taxes]
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside