- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Vince Wilfork (Wilfahk) Teaches You How To Speak In A Bahstan Accent, Fails Miserably/Hilariously
The New England Patriots never do likable things, so this advertisement took me aback quite a bit. But DISH Network brought the best out of Vince Wilfork, ahsking him to teach viewers a Boston accent while promoting their awfah, and he did a wonderful job of sounding like chachbag.
No, the accent was nowhere near accurate. But, that’s the beauty of it, friends. A few more videos like this, a couple more buttfumbles, and my Jets fandom is up for grabs. (Not really, though. Bill Belichick is the devil.)
- Filed Under:
- Vince Wilfork
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts