- Check Out A-Rod's Latest Flip: A Swanky Hollywood Condo For $3.2 Million
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- This Is Why The SEC Is So Good At Football: Child Abuse
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Vince Wilfork (Wilfahk) Teaches You How To Speak In A Bahstan Accent, Fails Miserably/Hilariously
The New England Patriots never do likable things, so this advertisement took me aback quite a bit. But DISH Network brought the best out of Vince Wilfork, ahsking him to teach viewers a Boston accent while promoting their awfah, and he did a wonderful job of sounding like chachbag.
No, the accent was nowhere near accurate. But, that’s the beauty of it, friends. A few more videos like this, a couple more buttfumbles, and my Jets fandom is up for grabs. (Not really, though. Bill Belichick is the devil.)
- Filed Under:
- Vince Wilfork
- Brandon Rios Tests Positive for Banned Substance
- Barb Honchak Outlasts Leslie Smith To Retain Title
- Was Adrian Broner Cheated Out Of Win?
- Trey Burke Outshines His Team