- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Vince Wilfork (Wilfahk) Teaches You How To Speak In A Bahstan Accent, Fails Miserably/Hilariously
The New England Patriots never do likable things, so this advertisement took me aback quite a bit. But DISH Network brought the best out of Vince Wilfork, ahsking him to teach viewers a Boston accent while promoting their awfah, and he did a wonderful job of sounding like chachbag.
No, the accent was nowhere near accurate. But, that’s the beauty of it, friends. A few more videos like this, a couple more buttfumbles, and my Jets fandom is up for grabs. (Not really, though. Bill Belichick is the devil.)
- Filed Under:
- Vince Wilfork
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?