- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Vince Wilfork (Wilfahk) Teaches You How To Speak In A Bahstan Accent, Fails Miserably/Hilariously
The New England Patriots never do likable things, so this advertisement took me aback quite a bit. But DISH Network brought the best out of Vince Wilfork, ahsking him to teach viewers a Boston accent while promoting their awfah, and he did a wonderful job of sounding like chachbag.
No, the accent was nowhere near accurate. But, that’s the beauty of it, friends. A few more videos like this, a couple more buttfumbles, and my Jets fandom is up for grabs. (Not really, though. Bill Belichick is the devil.)
- Filed Under:
- Vince Wilfork
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'