- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Everybody Do The Safety Dance
Von Miller continued his streak of disrespecting quarterbacks with sassy post-sack celebrations when he channeled Men Without Hats during the Broncos’ 36-14 win yesterday. Miller and his defense recorded seven sacks on Newton, including this safety, and Denver’s quickly becoming the forgotten contender in the AFC. Also, this is very much the dance I did when I was six and beat the first level in Star Fox.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?