- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups, Week 6: A Tight End Who’s Ready To Eat A Cupcake Defense
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s waiver wire time in your fantasy football league. Alas, you’ve had no time to prep for this very important part of the week: your significant other, kids, job, and/or various other inconsequential things have gotten in the way. Luckily, Pat Mayo of RotoExperts.com is here to help.
Each week, Mayo will be delivering his waiver wire recommendations in one rapid-fire video. This week, there’s a power vacuum in the Arizona backfield, a PPR monster will soon be activated from the PUP list and is worth a stash, and one tight end looks to feast on a weak D. Here’s Pat’s Week 6 picks:
The RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Football package is all you need to set the best lineups every week on your way to a title. In-season and lineup ranks, statistical breakdowns, comprehensive player analysis, injury reports and LIVE chats three times a week, including a three-hour session on gamedays. Click here to learn more.
- Filed Under:
- Waiver Wire Pickups
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.