- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups, Week 6: A Tight End Who’s Ready To Eat A Cupcake Defense
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s waiver wire time in your fantasy football league. Alas, you’ve had no time to prep for this very important part of the week: your significant other, kids, job, and/or various other inconsequential things have gotten in the way. Luckily, Pat Mayo of RotoExperts.com is here to help.
Each week, Mayo will be delivering his waiver wire recommendations in one rapid-fire video. This week, there’s a power vacuum in the Arizona backfield, a PPR monster will soon be activated from the PUP list and is worth a stash, and one tight end looks to feast on a weak D. Here’s Pat’s Week 6 picks:
The RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Football package is all you need to set the best lineups every week on your way to a title. In-season and lineup ranks, statistical breakdowns, comprehensive player analysis, injury reports and LIVE chats three times a week, including a three-hour session on gamedays. Click here to learn more.
- Filed Under:
- Waiver Wire Pickups
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts