- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups, Week 6: A Tight End Who’s Ready To Eat A Cupcake Defense
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s waiver wire time in your fantasy football league. Alas, you’ve had no time to prep for this very important part of the week: your significant other, kids, job, and/or various other inconsequential things have gotten in the way. Luckily, Pat Mayo of RotoExperts.com is here to help.
Each week, Mayo will be delivering his waiver wire recommendations in one rapid-fire video. This week, there’s a power vacuum in the Arizona backfield, a PPR monster will soon be activated from the PUP list and is worth a stash, and one tight end looks to feast on a weak D. Here’s Pat’s Week 6 picks:
The RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Football package is all you need to set the best lineups every week on your way to a title. In-season and lineup ranks, statistical breakdowns, comprehensive player analysis, injury reports and LIVE chats three times a week, including a three-hour session on gamedays. Click here to learn more.
- Filed Under:
- Waiver Wire Pickups
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions