- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups, Week 6: A Tight End Who’s Ready To Eat A Cupcake Defense
It’s Tuesday, which means it’s waiver wire time in your fantasy football league. Alas, you’ve had no time to prep for this very important part of the week: your significant other, kids, job, and/or various other inconsequential things have gotten in the way. Luckily, Pat Mayo of RotoExperts.com is here to help.
Each week, Mayo will be delivering his waiver wire recommendations in one rapid-fire video. This week, there’s a power vacuum in the Arizona backfield, a PPR monster will soon be activated from the PUP list and is worth a stash, and one tight end looks to feast on a weak D. Here’s Pat’s Week 6 picks:
The RotoExperts Xclusive Edge Fantasy Football package is all you need to set the best lineups every week on your way to a title. In-season and lineup ranks, statistical breakdowns, comprehensive player analysis, injury reports and LIVE chats three times a week, including a three-hour session on gamedays. Click here to learn more.
- Filed Under:
- Waiver Wire Pickups
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson