- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Wanna Get Away? Pretty Nifty Scott Tolzien Spin Move Touchdown For Packers, Eh?
So that looks like Vikings DT Letroy Guion grabbing an armload of air on this tackle attempt on Green Bay QB Scott Tolzien, which means of course Guion will never live this down. Pretty nifty spin move, but the Vikings lead with about 2 minutes remaining, 23-20.
UPDATE: 26-26 final. Yep.
Everton-Liverpool 3-3 draw "Brilliant. One for the Ages". Packers-Vikings tie "This is like kissing your sister!" #footballvfootball
— Ron Wechsler (@RonWechsler) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Green Bay Packers
- The Ridiculous Way Rajon Rondo Might Have Broken His Hand
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Backstage News On WWE Protecting Cena and Orton
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours