- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Wanna Get Away? Pretty Nifty Scott Tolzien Spin Move Touchdown For Packers, Eh?
So that looks like Vikings DT Letroy Guion grabbing an armload of air on this tackle attempt on Green Bay QB Scott Tolzien, which means of course Guion will never live this down. Pretty nifty spin move, but the Vikings lead with about 2 minutes remaining, 23-20.
UPDATE: 26-26 final. Yep.
Everton-Liverpool 3-3 draw "Brilliant. One for the Ages". Packers-Vikings tie "This is like kissing your sister!" #footballvfootball
— Ron Wechsler (@RonWechsler) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Green Bay Packers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts