- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Wanna Get Away? Pretty Nifty Scott Tolzien Spin Move Touchdown For Packers, Eh?
So that looks like Vikings DT Letroy Guion grabbing an armload of air on this tackle attempt on Green Bay QB Scott Tolzien, which means of course Guion will never live this down. Pretty nifty spin move, but the Vikings lead with about 2 minutes remaining, 23-20.
UPDATE: 26-26 final. Yep.
Everton-Liverpool 3-3 draw "Brilliant. One for the Ages". Packers-Vikings tie "This is like kissing your sister!" #footballvfootball
— Ron Wechsler (@RonWechsler) November 24, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Green Bay Packers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts