- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Warren Sapp Doesn’t Know His Mic Is On, Drops A Few Whispered F-Bombs On The NFL Network
Warren Sapp, a live mic, and the NFL Network walk into a bar. The bartender says, “What’ll it be?” Warren Sapp whispers, “…the fucking Bill Belichick fucking angle,” which I believe is an industry term. Uh, Warren, pretty sure that wasn’t in the NFL Network’s script (although after their doppelgänger, the NBA Network, had a show score a 0 in the Nielsen ratings earlier this month, I wouldn’t be surprised if they felt like doing something drastic).
Every time a hot mic picks up somebody saying something they aren’t supposed to, a moron angel gets its wings. Like, dude, seriously, recording equipment everywhere, you have a microphone on your lapel, the internet exists, c’mon. In Sapp’s defense, you can’t blame him for getting a little tired of talking about football through the prism of Belichick’s genius. All I know, is after this little flub we won’t be talking about anything through the prism of Warren Sapp’s genius.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'