- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Warren Sapp Doesn’t Know His Mic Is On, Drops A Few Whispered F-Bombs On The NFL Network
Warren Sapp, a live mic, and the NFL Network walk into a bar. The bartender says, “What’ll it be?” Warren Sapp whispers, “…the fucking Bill Belichick fucking angle,” which I believe is an industry term. Uh, Warren, pretty sure that wasn’t in the NFL Network’s script (although after their doppelgänger, the NBA Network, had a show score a 0 in the Nielsen ratings earlier this month, I wouldn’t be surprised if they felt like doing something drastic).
Every time a hot mic picks up somebody saying something they aren’t supposed to, a moron angel gets its wings. Like, dude, seriously, recording equipment everywhere, you have a microphone on your lapel, the internet exists, c’mon. In Sapp’s defense, you can’t blame him for getting a little tired of talking about football through the prism of Belichick’s genius. All I know, is after this little flub we won’t be talking about anything through the prism of Warren Sapp’s genius.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story