- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Warren Sapp Doesn’t Know His Mic Is On, Drops A Few Whispered F-Bombs On The NFL Network
Warren Sapp, a live mic, and the NFL Network walk into a bar. The bartender says, “What’ll it be?” Warren Sapp whispers, “…the fucking Bill Belichick fucking angle,” which I believe is an industry term. Uh, Warren, pretty sure that wasn’t in the NFL Network’s script (although after their doppelgänger, the NBA Network, had a show score a 0 in the Nielsen ratings earlier this month, I wouldn’t be surprised if they felt like doing something drastic).
Every time a hot mic picks up somebody saying something they aren’t supposed to, a moron angel gets its wings. Like, dude, seriously, recording equipment everywhere, you have a microphone on your lapel, the internet exists, c’mon. In Sapp’s defense, you can’t blame him for getting a little tired of talking about football through the prism of Belichick’s genius. All I know, is after this little flub we won’t be talking about anything through the prism of Warren Sapp’s genius.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed