- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- As Crazy As It Sounds, The Jaguars Actually Have A Chance Of Making The Playoffs
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Warren Sapp, On College: “A Lot Of Us Majored In Eligibility”
On Thursday’s Dan Patrick Show, retired NFL star Warren Sapp downplayed the idea New England receiver Chad Ochocinco was “cramming” before the Patriots’ first game, saying studying was not a priority in college since “a lot of us majored in eligibility.”
The defensive tackle, who matriculated at the University of Miami, found criticism earlier this week by former Patriots defensive captain Tedy Bruschi to be out of line.
Video from The Audience Network/FSN Florida.
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film