- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Warren Sapp, On College: “A Lot Of Us Majored In Eligibility”
On Thursday’s Dan Patrick Show, retired NFL star Warren Sapp downplayed the idea New England receiver Chad Ochocinco was “cramming” before the Patriots’ first game, saying studying was not a priority in college since “a lot of us majored in eligibility.”
The defensive tackle, who matriculated at the University of Miami, found criticism earlier this week by former Patriots defensive captain Tedy Bruschi to be out of line.
Video from The Audience Network/FSN Florida.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts