- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Warren Sapp, On College: “A Lot Of Us Majored In Eligibility”
On Thursday’s Dan Patrick Show, retired NFL star Warren Sapp downplayed the idea New England receiver Chad Ochocinco was “cramming” before the Patriots’ first game, saying studying was not a priority in college since “a lot of us majored in eligibility.”
The defensive tackle, who matriculated at the University of Miami, found criticism earlier this week by former Patriots defensive captain Tedy Bruschi to be out of line.
Video from The Audience Network/FSN Florida.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story