- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Warren Sapp, On College: “A Lot Of Us Majored In Eligibility”
On Thursday’s Dan Patrick Show, retired NFL star Warren Sapp downplayed the idea New England receiver Chad Ochocinco was “cramming” before the Patriots’ first game, saying studying was not a priority in college since “a lot of us majored in eligibility.”
The defensive tackle, who matriculated at the University of Miami, found criticism earlier this week by former Patriots defensive captain Tedy Bruschi to be out of line.
Video from The Audience Network/FSN Florida.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy