- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Andy Reid And Cullen Jenkins Get All Up In Each Other’s Grills
If you went up to Andy Reid and told him pre-season football wasn’t a big deal, he might unleash the same verbal smackdown to you that he did to Cullen Jenkins on the sideline of Monday night’s exhibition game against the Patriots. But would you rebut with the same kind of lip Cullen did? Maybe you would – I mean, pre-season football really isn’t a big deal. But Andy was none too happy with something his defensive tackle did on a 13-play, 80-yard Patriots touchdown drive on which Ryan Mallett connected with tight end Alex Silvestro (who didn’t even play offense in college, for what that’s worth) for the seven-yard score. You’d be pissed too.
Reid and Jenkins got so hot and bothered that they had to be broken up by defensive line coach Jim Washburn. And when I say hot and bothered, I don’t mean the good kind. At least not in this instance. Eagles fans need not worry (OK, maybe they do, but not about this), though: Jenkins and Reid were spotted shortly thereafter sharing a calm word or two.
In other words, football. It’s just football, everyone.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?