- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch British Teenagers Attempt To Understand American Football
Here’s the thing about these British teens attempting to iron out the details of American football: They do it way better than American teenagers could explain rugby, cricket or perhaps even soccer. So before you get all high-horsey about how those pansy Redcoats don’t know squat about American football, put yourself in their shoes.
But it’s totally OK to tease that girl for liking Nickelback. That’s something the whole globe can appreciate.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Ray Rice Drags Unconscious Fiancee Out of Elevator
- Justin Verlander Is Very Happy With His Dating Life