- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch British Teenagers Attempt To Understand American Football
Here’s the thing about these British teens attempting to iron out the details of American football: They do it way better than American teenagers could explain rugby, cricket or perhaps even soccer. So before you get all high-horsey about how those pansy Redcoats don’t know squat about American football, put yourself in their shoes.
But it’s totally OK to tease that girl for liking Nickelback. That’s something the whole globe can appreciate.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts