- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watch British Teenagers Attempt To Understand American Football
Here’s the thing about these British teens attempting to iron out the details of American football: They do it way better than American teenagers could explain rugby, cricket or perhaps even soccer. So before you get all high-horsey about how those pansy Redcoats don’t know squat about American football, put yourself in their shoes.
But it’s totally OK to tease that girl for liking Nickelback. That’s something the whole globe can appreciate.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?