- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Watch British Teenagers Attempt To Understand American Football
Here’s the thing about these British teens attempting to iron out the details of American football: They do it way better than American teenagers could explain rugby, cricket or perhaps even soccer. So before you get all high-horsey about how those pansy Redcoats don’t know squat about American football, put yourself in their shoes.
But it’s totally OK to tease that girl for liking Nickelback. That’s something the whole globe can appreciate.
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab