- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WATCH: Jaguars Win On Last-Second Hail Mary, Gus Johnson Goes Nuts
Bill Simmons posted on Twitter earlier today that “Gus Johnson hits Defcon 0.” The “Law of Gus Johnson” is sweeping the nation and has become an indelible force. Yes, Kanye, it is apparently possible for one play-by-play announcer to have all this power.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mark Munoz Scores a Huge New Contract
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ