- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
WATCH: Jaguars Win On Last-Second Hail Mary, Gus Johnson Goes Nuts
Bill Simmons posted on Twitter earlier today that “Gus Johnson hits Defcon 0.” The “Law of Gus Johnson” is sweeping the nation and has become an indelible force. Yes, Kanye, it is apparently possible for one play-by-play announcer to have all this power.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts