- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WATCH: Jaguars Win On Last-Second Hail Mary, Gus Johnson Goes Nuts
Bill Simmons posted on Twitter earlier today that “Gus Johnson hits Defcon 0.” The “Law of Gus Johnson” is sweeping the nation and has become an indelible force. Yes, Kanye, it is apparently possible for one play-by-play announcer to have all this power.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey