- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Watch Mike Wallace’s Spectacular One-Handed Touchdown Grab
The Chiefs found themselves in uncharted territory in the first half of their Monday Night Football game against the Steelers: in the lead. They were up 10-0, then 10-3, but since nothing lasts forever — especially the Kansas City Chiefs having a lead in a football game — Pittsburgh was bound to tie it up. Well, here’s your tie: this awesome one-handed, two-thigh catch, miraculously reeled in by Mike Wallace.
And yes, the touchdown did stand. But even if it hadn’t, this wouldn’t have been any less impressive. Considering Wallace used virtually every body part you’re not really supposed to use to catch a ball, while catching a ball he really had no business catching, this was pretty darn good. When’s the last time you saw a guy catch the ball with one hand, then trap it between his thighs to ensure total ball safety? Not bad.
[photo via Getty]
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Zab Judah Was Mayweather's Biggest Challenge?
- 5 High Profile College Coaches Most Likely to Be Fired