- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Mike Wallace’s Spectacular One-Handed Touchdown Grab
The Chiefs found themselves in uncharted territory in the first half of their Monday Night Football game against the Steelers: in the lead. They were up 10-0, then 10-3, but since nothing lasts forever — especially the Kansas City Chiefs having a lead in a football game — Pittsburgh was bound to tie it up. Well, here’s your tie: this awesome one-handed, two-thigh catch, miraculously reeled in by Mike Wallace.
And yes, the touchdown did stand. But even if it hadn’t, this wouldn’t have been any less impressive. Considering Wallace used virtually every body part you’re not really supposed to use to catch a ball, while catching a ball he really had no business catching, this was pretty darn good. When’s the last time you saw a guy catch the ball with one hand, then trap it between his thighs to ensure total ball safety? Not bad.
[photo via Getty]
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Sloane Stephens Denies Celebrating When Serena Williams Lost at Australian Open
- Bob Ley Fires Back at LeBron After 'Don't Watch ESPN' Remark