- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Ricardo Lockette’s 33-Yard Touchdown Reception In The NFL Season Opener
Ricardo Lockette has been in the league since 2011, playing for the Seahawks, Bears, and 49ers. The 28 year-old undrafted free agent had seven receptions for 187 yards in his career. But a 33-yard touchdown pass in the first half of Thursday night’s season opener not only pushed him over the 200-yard career mark, but also introduced Lockette to a national audience, as he scored the first electrifying touchdown of the season, sending Seattle’s 12th man into hysterics.
Give props to Russell Wilson, who read the defense perfectly and was able to flip it to Lockette once the safety came up. His receiver did the rest.
Watch Lockette’s big play below, courtesy of NBC:
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane