- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Ricardo Lockette’s 33-Yard Touchdown Reception In The NFL Season Opener
Ricardo Lockette has been in the league since 2011, playing for the Seahawks, Bears, and 49ers. The 28 year-old undrafted free agent had seven receptions for 187 yards in his career. But a 33-yard touchdown pass in the first half of Thursday night’s season opener not only pushed him over the 200-yard career mark, but also introduced Lockette to a national audience, as he scored the first electrifying touchdown of the season, sending Seattle’s 12th man into hysterics.
Give props to Russell Wilson, who read the defense perfectly and was able to flip it to Lockette once the safety came up. His receiver did the rest.
Watch Lockette’s big play below, courtesy of NBC:
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts