- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WATCH: South Park’s Brett Favre Advice
Add one more to the ever-expanding Brett Favre dick joke bandwagon.
South Park offered some advice to Favre on last night’s episode, when a character named “Captain Hindsight” said that Favre “should have never sent out actual pictures of his schlong.” Agreed.
In actuality, the ribbing Favre received from the South Park writers is actually pretty mild – at least he didn’t get his very own episode. Tiger Woods got no such kid-glove treatment: an entire opening montage was dedicated to his ex-wife beating him with a golf club.
To date, Stephen Colbert, David Letterman, Bill Maher, and Saturday Night Live have all chimed in on Favre, with Letterman holding the distinction of “most dick jokes per episode,” and Maher holding the title for “most jokes regarding size in a two minute span.”
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'