- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Watch Steelers Safety Ryan Clark’s Dirty Hit On Giants Receiver Victor Cruz
Professional football is a violent game, no doubt. But there is no room in the sport for plays like this.
In the second quarter of today’s game between Pittsburgh and New York, the Giants face a 3rd-and-goal from the two yard line. Eli Manning took the snap, evaded the rush, and threw a bullet intended for receiver Victor Cruz that fell incomplete, forcing a fourth down. Or so it would have, if Pittsburgh safety Ryan Clark hadn’t illegally speared him in the end zone for the unnecessary roughness penalty to give New York a first-and-goal.
Both an idiotic and dangerous play for Clark, as it not only gave New York a fresh set of downs, but also put Cruz’s safety as risk, as Cruz lay motionless in the end zone after the hit.
Watch Clark’s hit on an unsuspecting Cruz:
Thankfully, Cruz would just be momentarily shaken up with a rib injury and the Giants would score on the next play. Way to go, Clark, you idiot.
And just to show that instant karma will get you, the Giants returned a Ben Roethlisberger fumble for a touchdown on the ensuing Pittsburgh drive.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson