- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watch Titans Punt Returner Marc Mariani Break His Leg, But Proceed With Caution (GRAPHIC)
Yes, this injury was so bad we had to censor the gruesome scene in the screen cap, just so those who are faint of heart don’t have to forcibly stomach what happened to Marc Mariani Thursday night. Sitting with Joe Theismann and Willis McGahee on a pedestal you’d never want to be on, the broken leg Mariani suffered in a pre-season game against the Cardinals is one of the more grotesque football injuries you’ll ever see — should you dare. You can press play below, but don’t say we didn’t warn you.
You can’t help but feel terrible for this guy. Chris Berman and Trent Dilfer speculated that he might never play football again, which, based on the evident protrusion of his bone poking through his sock, might be a reasonable, saddening prognostication.
We hope Marc makes a fast, effective recovery. Nobody’s leg should ever be in that position.
[Video via CJ Fogler]
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship