- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
J.J. Watt To Ray Rice: “I’ve Eaten Burritos Bigger Than You”
From Houston’s 43-13 shellacking of Baltimore. The athletically freakish defensive lineman — check out his combine stats — got into it a bit with everyone’s favorite undersized running back, Ray Rice. Rice, for the record, stands at a relatively diminutive (for a football player) 5’8″ – albeit 5’8″ of brick-solid muscle mass. So it was definitely a truck stop burrito Watt was talking about.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story