- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
J.J. Watt To Ray Rice: “I’ve Eaten Burritos Bigger Than You”
From Houston’s 43-13 shellacking of Baltimore. The athletically freakish defensive lineman — check out his combine stats — got into it a bit with everyone’s favorite undersized running back, Ray Rice. Rice, for the record, stands at a relatively diminutive (for a football player) 5’8″ – albeit 5’8″ of brick-solid muscle mass. So it was definitely a truck stop burrito Watt was talking about.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen