- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
J.J. Watt To Ray Rice: “I’ve Eaten Burritos Bigger Than You”
From Houston’s 43-13 shellacking of Baltimore. The athletically freakish defensive lineman — check out his combine stats — got into it a bit with everyone’s favorite undersized running back, Ray Rice. Rice, for the record, stands at a relatively diminutive (for a football player) 5’8″ – albeit 5’8″ of brick-solid muscle mass. So it was definitely a truck stop burrito Watt was talking about.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!