- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
J.J. Watt To Ray Rice: “I’ve Eaten Burritos Bigger Than You”
From Houston’s 43-13 shellacking of Baltimore. The athletically freakish defensive lineman — check out his combine stats — got into it a bit with everyone’s favorite undersized running back, Ray Rice. Rice, for the record, stands at a relatively diminutive (for a football player) 5’8″ – albeit 5’8″ of brick-solid muscle mass. So it was definitely a truck stop burrito Watt was talking about.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts