- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Weird Things Happening In Buffalo: Fans In Hernandez Prison Jumpsuits, Bills Leading Patriots (Updated)
Rookie QB EJ Manuel has two TD passes as Buffalo leads New England 21-17 late in the third quarter. So that’s a huge upset in the making … and much of the credit has to go to these Bills fans who donned their Aaron Hernandez prison jumpsuits for the game.
WOW Buffalo fans have no chill.. pic.twitter.com/ssxAXqn6fW
— Jalen… (@JBenderss) September 8, 2013
Think this may be a theme for Patriots’ opponents this season?
Update: Pats hit field goal in finals seconds to pull out 23-21 win. Tom Brady 21-2 all-time vs. Bills.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts