- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Weird Things Happening In Buffalo: Fans In Hernandez Prison Jumpsuits, Bills Leading Patriots (Updated)
Rookie QB EJ Manuel has two TD passes as Buffalo leads New England 21-17 late in the third quarter. So that’s a huge upset in the making … and much of the credit has to go to these Bills fans who donned their Aaron Hernandez prison jumpsuits for the game.
WOW Buffalo fans have no chill.. pic.twitter.com/ssxAXqn6fW
— Jalen… (@JBenderss) September 8, 2013
Think this may be a theme for Patriots’ opponents this season?
Update: Pats hit field goal in finals seconds to pull out 23-21 win. Tom Brady 21-2 all-time vs. Bills.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires