- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Awesome Kid Can’t Get Over The Patriots’ Super Bowl Loss
It feels like the Super Bowl happened ages ago. More than three months have passed since the Giants claimed the Lombardi Trophy with their win over the Patriots, but for some people, the wounds are still fresh. Take Colombo, for example, who took the time to write Wes Welker a rather strongly worded letter about his performance during the game:
It’s a good question, although the last thing Wes Welker needs is a reminder of his failure to seal the deal. In all fairness, though, kids named Colombo probably can’t help but be tough.
[h/t CJ/Mike Freeman]
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence