- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Awesome Kid Can’t Get Over The Patriots’ Super Bowl Loss
It feels like the Super Bowl happened ages ago. More than three months have passed since the Giants claimed the Lombardi Trophy with their win over the Patriots, but for some people, the wounds are still fresh. Take Colombo, for example, who took the time to write Wes Welker a rather strongly worded letter about his performance during the game:
It’s a good question, although the last thing Wes Welker needs is a reminder of his failure to seal the deal. In all fairness, though, kids named Colombo probably can’t help but be tough.
[h/t CJ/Mike Freeman]
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs