- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Awesome Kid Can’t Get Over The Patriots’ Super Bowl Loss
It feels like the Super Bowl happened ages ago. More than three months have passed since the Giants claimed the Lombardi Trophy with their win over the Patriots, but for some people, the wounds are still fresh. Take Colombo, for example, who took the time to write Wes Welker a rather strongly worded letter about his performance during the game:
It’s a good question, although the last thing Wes Welker needs is a reminder of his failure to seal the deal. In all fairness, though, kids named Colombo probably can’t help but be tough.
[h/t CJ/Mike Freeman]
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?