- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Awesome Kid Can’t Get Over The Patriots’ Super Bowl Loss
It feels like the Super Bowl happened ages ago. More than three months have passed since the Giants claimed the Lombardi Trophy with their win over the Patriots, but for some people, the wounds are still fresh. Take Colombo, for example, who took the time to write Wes Welker a rather strongly worded letter about his performance during the game:
It’s a good question, although the last thing Wes Welker needs is a reminder of his failure to seal the deal. In all fairness, though, kids named Colombo probably can’t help but be tough.
[h/t CJ/Mike Freeman]
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement