- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Awesome Kid Can’t Get Over The Patriots’ Super Bowl Loss
It feels like the Super Bowl happened ages ago. More than three months have passed since the Giants claimed the Lombardi Trophy with their win over the Patriots, but for some people, the wounds are still fresh. Take Colombo, for example, who took the time to write Wes Welker a rather strongly worded letter about his performance during the game:
It’s a good question, although the last thing Wes Welker needs is a reminder of his failure to seal the deal. In all fairness, though, kids named Colombo probably can’t help but be tough.
[h/t CJ/Mike Freeman]
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?