- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Wes Welker Is Preparing For The Broncos Game By Growing An Underwhelming Mustache
Alright, so maybe Welker’s dirt-’stache is still a little thin, and he’s no more Gene Shalit than he is Tom Selleck, but in time he should be able to get a little hefty hair-bar above his upper lip. Hey, at this point anything to try and pull attention away from Tim Tebow is a good thing, as far as I’m concerned. We’ll just have to see whether or not the power of the ‘stache will help Welker and the Patriots when they line up against Tebow and his friends in “high” places.
- Filed Under:
- Wes Welker
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever