- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Wes Welker Is Preparing For The Broncos Game By Growing An Underwhelming Mustache
Alright, so maybe Welker’s dirt-’stache is still a little thin, and he’s no more Gene Shalit than he is Tom Selleck, but in time he should be able to get a little hefty hair-bar above his upper lip. Hey, at this point anything to try and pull attention away from Tim Tebow is a good thing, as far as I’m concerned. We’ll just have to see whether or not the power of the ‘stache will help Welker and the Patriots when they line up against Tebow and his friends in “high” places.
- Filed Under:
- Wes Welker
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts