- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Wes Welker Is Preparing For The Broncos Game By Growing An Underwhelming Mustache
Alright, so maybe Welker’s dirt-’stache is still a little thin, and he’s no more Gene Shalit than he is Tom Selleck, but in time he should be able to get a little hefty hair-bar above his upper lip. Hey, at this point anything to try and pull attention away from Tim Tebow is a good thing, as far as I’m concerned. We’ll just have to see whether or not the power of the ‘stache will help Welker and the Patriots when they line up against Tebow and his friends in “high” places.
- Filed Under:
- Wes Welker
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story