- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Wes Welker Is Preparing For The Broncos Game By Growing An Underwhelming Mustache
Alright, so maybe Welker’s dirt-’stache is still a little thin, and he’s no more Gene Shalit than he is Tom Selleck, but in time he should be able to get a little hefty hair-bar above his upper lip. Hey, at this point anything to try and pull attention away from Tim Tebow is a good thing, as far as I’m concerned. We’ll just have to see whether or not the power of the ‘stache will help Welker and the Patriots when they line up against Tebow and his friends in “high” places.
- Filed Under:
- Wes Welker
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts