- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
What Do You Think About These NFL Prospects That Do Not Exist?
We’ve talked a lot today about mock drafts and how everyone is suddenly an expert come draft time. How about some of the people lining up outside of Radio City Music Hall for the first round tonight? They’re dedicated — they must know a ton about football players, right? Well, about that…
Is it a coincidence that most of these experts are Jets fans? Just wondering.
From Football Nation:
No doubt that Buster Highman can destroy any defensive line in the league. Assuming he plays offensive tackle. Which… he… does?
- Filed Under:
- NFL Draft
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight