- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What Do You Think About These NFL Prospects That Do Not Exist?
We’ve talked a lot today about mock drafts and how everyone is suddenly an expert come draft time. How about some of the people lining up outside of Radio City Music Hall for the first round tonight? They’re dedicated — they must know a ton about football players, right? Well, about that…
Is it a coincidence that most of these experts are Jets fans? Just wondering.
From Football Nation:
No doubt that Buster Highman can destroy any defensive line in the league. Assuming he plays offensive tackle. Which… he… does?
- Filed Under:
- NFL Draft
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts