- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What Do You Think About These NFL Prospects That Do Not Exist?
We’ve talked a lot today about mock drafts and how everyone is suddenly an expert come draft time. How about some of the people lining up outside of Radio City Music Hall for the first round tonight? They’re dedicated — they must know a ton about football players, right? Well, about that…
Is it a coincidence that most of these experts are Jets fans? Just wondering.
From Football Nation:
No doubt that Buster Highman can destroy any defensive line in the league. Assuming he plays offensive tackle. Which… he… does?
- Filed Under:
- NFL Draft
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior