- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
What Do You Think About These NFL Prospects That Do Not Exist?
We’ve talked a lot today about mock drafts and how everyone is suddenly an expert come draft time. How about some of the people lining up outside of Radio City Music Hall for the first round tonight? They’re dedicated — they must know a ton about football players, right? Well, about that…
Is it a coincidence that most of these experts are Jets fans? Just wondering.
From Football Nation:
No doubt that Buster Highman can destroy any defensive line in the league. Assuming he plays offensive tackle. Which… he… does?
- Filed Under:
- NFL Draft
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ