- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Who Turned Off The Lights At The Super Bowl? (VIDEO)
What’s with the San Francisco 49ers and strange blackouts? This type of thing doesn’t happen at middle school baseball games, but it has happened twice in 49ers recent history. Insert your conspiracy theories here.
Check out video of the absurdity.
P.S., if San Francisco manages to come back, this will be all ESPN discusses for the next three months. Momentum and generators for MVP!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts