- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Who Turned Off The Lights At The Super Bowl? (VIDEO)
What’s with the San Francisco 49ers and strange blackouts? This type of thing doesn’t happen at middle school baseball games, but it has happened twice in 49ers recent history. Insert your conspiracy theories here.
Check out video of the absurdity.
P.S., if San Francisco manages to come back, this will be all ESPN discusses for the next three months. Momentum and generators for MVP!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen