- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- As Crazy As It Sounds, The Jaguars Actually Have A Chance Of Making The Playoffs
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Who Turned Off The Lights At The Super Bowl? (VIDEO)
What’s with the San Francisco 49ers and strange blackouts? This type of thing doesn’t happen at middle school baseball games, but it has happened twice in 49ers recent history. Insert your conspiracy theories here.
Check out video of the absurdity.
P.S., if San Francisco manages to come back, this will be all ESPN discusses for the next three months. Momentum and generators for MVP!
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines