- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Who Turned Off The Lights At The Super Bowl? (VIDEO)
What’s with the San Francisco 49ers and strange blackouts? This type of thing doesn’t happen at middle school baseball games, but it has happened twice in 49ers recent history. Insert your conspiracy theories here.
Check out video of the absurdity.
P.S., if San Francisco manages to come back, this will be all ESPN discusses for the next three months. Momentum and generators for MVP!
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters