- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Who Turned Off The Lights At The Super Bowl? (VIDEO)
What’s with the San Francisco 49ers and strange blackouts? This type of thing doesn’t happen at middle school baseball games, but it has happened twice in 49ers recent history. Insert your conspiracy theories here.
Check out video of the absurdity.
P.S., if San Francisco manages to come back, this will be all ESPN discusses for the next three months. Momentum and generators for MVP!
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy