- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Will Free Beer Make Watching The Jaguars More Tolerable?
You know that game “How Many Beers?” Busted Coverage does a good version of it, where you ask yourself how many beers it would take to go to bed with a particular woman. Let’s play a version called: How many beers would it take for you to go to a Jaguars game and sit in the stands?
The Jaguars hope that number is two:
— Jacksonville Jaguars (@jaguars) September 26, 2013
Two Bud Lights, eh? Unfortunately, that deal was a short time offer, and now the rest of you will need to find your own means of inebriation if you want to stomach the Jags host the Colts this weekend. Remember: The game needs to be sold out 72 hours before kickoff to avoid a blackout, for some reason. So why not go to the stadium and black out there instead?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts