- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Will Free Beer Make Watching The Jaguars More Tolerable?
You know that game “How Many Beers?” Busted Coverage does a good version of it, where you ask yourself how many beers it would take to go to bed with a particular woman. Let’s play a version called: How many beers would it take for you to go to a Jaguars game and sit in the stands?
The Jaguars hope that number is two:
— Jacksonville Jaguars (@jaguars) September 26, 2013
Two Bud Lights, eh? Unfortunately, that deal was a short time offer, and now the rest of you will need to find your own means of inebriation if you want to stomach the Jags host the Colts this weekend. Remember: The game needs to be sold out 72 hours before kickoff to avoid a blackout, for some reason. So why not go to the stadium and black out there instead?
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film