- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Will Free Beer Make Watching The Jaguars More Tolerable?
You know that game “How Many Beers?” Busted Coverage does a good version of it, where you ask yourself how many beers it would take to go to bed with a particular woman. Let’s play a version called: How many beers would it take for you to go to a Jaguars game and sit in the stands?
The Jaguars hope that number is two:
— Jacksonville Jaguars (@jaguars) September 26, 2013
Two Bud Lights, eh? Unfortunately, that deal was a short time offer, and now the rest of you will need to find your own means of inebriation if you want to stomach the Jags host the Colts this weekend. Remember: The game needs to be sold out 72 hours before kickoff to avoid a blackout, for some reason. So why not go to the stadium and black out there instead?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released