- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s A Photo Of A Gross NFL Finger Injury That Will Give You Nightmares
The photo below, which was brought to our attention by @worldofisaac, shows the left middle finger of Lions defensive end Willie Young. If you like oozy, mutilated things, it’s an early Christmas for you, you sicko.
We’re going to bury the actual photo a bit deeper in the post, so you still have time to correct the horrible mistake you made by clicking on it. For now, the Detroit Free Press’ Carlos Monarrez sheds some light on how Young got injured.
Young split open the finger while making a tackle on Green Bay running back James Starks on Nov. 18. Young showed his finger to reporters Friday. It’s cut to the bone, and he has torn ligaments and some nerve damage in the finger.
Lovely! Young briefly considered getting it amputated, but he now says the finger’s “probably looking a little bit better now.”
We’re… not so sure about that one. Here’s Willie Young’s finger, and your last chance to turn back.
Annnnnddddd… your weekend’s ruined.
Happy Friday, everyone!
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Early Peek at the Top 10 Quarterbacks