- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s A Photo Of A Gross NFL Finger Injury That Will Give You Nightmares
The photo below, which was brought to our attention by @worldofisaac, shows the left middle finger of Lions defensive end Willie Young. If you like oozy, mutilated things, it’s an early Christmas for you, you sicko.
We’re going to bury the actual photo a bit deeper in the post, so you still have time to correct the horrible mistake you made by clicking on it. For now, the Detroit Free Press’ Carlos Monarrez sheds some light on how Young got injured.
Young split open the finger while making a tackle on Green Bay running back James Starks on Nov. 18. Young showed his finger to reporters Friday. It’s cut to the bone, and he has torn ligaments and some nerve damage in the finger.
Lovely! Young briefly considered getting it amputated, but he now says the finger’s “probably looking a little bit better now.”
We’re… not so sure about that one. Here’s Willie Young’s finger, and your last chance to turn back.
Annnnnddddd… your weekend’s ruined.
Happy Friday, everyone!
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same