- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Woman Brings Baseball Glove To Football Game, Rocks Ginobli Jersey
There’s something happening here / What it is ain’t exactly clear
Here we are in the bizarro section of Raymond James Stadium — where fans may be unclear on the concept, but not on their love for the Buccaneers. But it is a weird love, filled with incongruous jerseys and equipment.
— Dakota Greene (@djgreene22) October 13, 2013
She should have brought this glove:
— Athlete Porn™ (@_athleticporn) October 15, 2013
All hail Busted Coverage for the baseball glove H/U.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay buccaneers
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- Jaromir Jagr Is Not Happy Right Now
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013