- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Woman Brings Baseball Glove To Football Game, Rocks Ginobli Jersey
There’s something happening here / What it is ain’t exactly clear
Here we are in the bizarro section of Raymond James Stadium — where fans may be unclear on the concept, but not on their love for the Buccaneers. But it is a weird love, filled with incongruous jerseys and equipment.
— Dakota Greene (@djgreene22) October 13, 2013
She should have brought this glove:
— Athlete Porn™ (@_athleticporn) October 15, 2013
All hail Busted Coverage for the baseball glove H/U.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay buccaneers
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story