- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Woman Brings Baseball Glove To Football Game, Rocks Ginobli Jersey
There’s something happening here / What it is ain’t exactly clear
Here we are in the bizarro section of Raymond James Stadium — where fans may be unclear on the concept, but not on their love for the Buccaneers. But it is a weird love, filled with incongruous jerseys and equipment.
— Dakota Greene (@djgreene22) October 13, 2013
She should have brought this glove:
— Athlete Porn™ (@_athleticporn) October 15, 2013
All hail Busted Coverage for the baseball glove H/U.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay buccaneers
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen