- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Woman Brings Baseball Glove To Football Game, Rocks Ginobli Jersey
There’s something happening here / What it is ain’t exactly clear
Here we are in the bizarro section of Raymond James Stadium — where fans may be unclear on the concept, but not on their love for the Buccaneers. But it is a weird love, filled with incongruous jerseys and equipment.
— Dakota Greene (@djgreene22) October 13, 2013
She should have brought this glove:
— Athlete Porn™ (@_athleticporn) October 15, 2013
All hail Busted Coverage for the baseball glove H/U.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay buccaneers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey