- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Woman Brings Baseball Glove To Football Game, Rocks Ginobli Jersey
There’s something happening here / What it is ain’t exactly clear
Here we are in the bizarro section of Raymond James Stadium — where fans may be unclear on the concept, but not on their love for the Buccaneers. But it is a weird love, filled with incongruous jerseys and equipment.
— Dakota Greene (@djgreene22) October 13, 2013
She should have brought this glove:
— Athlete Porn™ (@_athleticporn) October 15, 2013
All hail Busted Coverage for the baseball glove H/U.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay buccaneers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts