- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Woman’s 9-Inch Fingernails Painted With Washington Redskins Logos And Colors Are Inspiring And Disgusting
Meet Pepper Cox, a D.C. native, I.T. employee for the federal government and longtime Washington Redskins fan. Each year during football season, she paints her fingernails burgundy and gold to support the team. Her fingernails also happen to be 9 inches long, each.
If you decided to line up her fingernails one by one (note: disgusting), they would total 97 inches, or eight feet and one inch. It took her 11 years to grow them out this long, and she claims to type and dial phones with her knuckles. Which begs the question, how in the hell did she get her hands through those jacket sleeves?
- Filed Under:
- washington redskins
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?