- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Woman’s 9-Inch Fingernails Painted With Washington Redskins Logos And Colors Are Inspiring And Disgusting
Meet Pepper Cox, a D.C. native, I.T. employee for the federal government and longtime Washington Redskins fan. Each year during football season, she paints her fingernails burgundy and gold to support the team. Her fingernails also happen to be 9 inches long, each.
If you decided to line up her fingernails one by one (note: disgusting), they would total 97 inches, or eight feet and one inch. It took her 11 years to grow them out this long, and she claims to type and dial phones with her knuckles. Which begs the question, how in the hell did she get her hands through those jacket sleeves?
- Filed Under:
- washington redskins
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story