- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Woman’s 9-Inch Fingernails Painted With Washington Redskins Logos And Colors Are Inspiring And Disgusting
Meet Pepper Cox, a D.C. native, I.T. employee for the federal government and longtime Washington Redskins fan. Each year during football season, she paints her fingernails burgundy and gold to support the team. Her fingernails also happen to be 9 inches long, each.
If you decided to line up her fingernails one by one (note: disgusting), they would total 97 inches, or eight feet and one inch. It took her 11 years to grow them out this long, and she claims to type and dial phones with her knuckles. Which begs the question, how in the hell did she get her hands through those jacket sleeves?
- Filed Under:
- washington redskins
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts