- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Woman’s 9-Inch Fingernails Painted With Washington Redskins Logos And Colors Are Inspiring And Disgusting
Meet Pepper Cox, a D.C. native, I.T. employee for the federal government and longtime Washington Redskins fan. Each year during football season, she paints her fingernails burgundy and gold to support the team. Her fingernails also happen to be 9 inches long, each.
If you decided to line up her fingernails one by one (note: disgusting), they would total 97 inches, or eight feet and one inch. It took her 11 years to grow them out this long, and she claims to type and dial phones with her knuckles. Which begs the question, how in the hell did she get her hands through those jacket sleeves?
- Filed Under:
- washington redskins
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts