- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Woman’s 9-Inch Fingernails Painted With Washington Redskins Logos And Colors Are Inspiring And Disgusting
Meet Pepper Cox, a D.C. native, I.T. employee for the federal government and longtime Washington Redskins fan. Each year during football season, she paints her fingernails burgundy and gold to support the team. Her fingernails also happen to be 9 inches long, each.
If you decided to line up her fingernails one by one (note: disgusting), they would total 97 inches, or eight feet and one inch. It took her 11 years to grow them out this long, and she claims to type and dial phones with her knuckles. Which begs the question, how in the hell did she get her hands through those jacket sleeves?
- Filed Under:
- washington redskins
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot