- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It’s Official: This Is The Worst Tim Tebow Tattoo Of All Time
Believe it or not, this half-man half-horse Tim Tebow tattoo is actually real. No joke.
Well, the tattoo itself is a bit of a joke, but the dude whose thigh this sits permanently on doesn’t seem to think it’s funny. In fact, according to Larry Brown Sports, this newly-inked gent left the tattoo parlor “pleased” with it. I guess if this Tebow fan, named
John Elway Gary, went into the tattoo parlor and asked for a centaur with a Denver Broncos helmet on his head and a cross in his hand, captioned with the words “Tebow Time,” then this tattoo is certainly a success. A permanent success. Poor Gary.
The bright side: he’ll always know what time it is just by looking at his thigh!
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts