- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It’s Official: This Is The Worst Tim Tebow Tattoo Of All Time
Believe it or not, this half-man half-horse Tim Tebow tattoo is actually real. No joke.
Well, the tattoo itself is a bit of a joke, but the dude whose thigh this sits permanently on doesn’t seem to think it’s funny. In fact, according to Larry Brown Sports, this newly-inked gent left the tattoo parlor “pleased” with it. I guess if this Tebow fan, named
John Elway Gary, went into the tattoo parlor and asked for a centaur with a Denver Broncos helmet on his head and a cross in his hand, captioned with the words “Tebow Time,” then this tattoo is certainly a success. A permanent success. Poor Gary.
The bright side: he’ll always know what time it is just by looking at his thigh!
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers