- 4 Fantasy Football Apps To Help You Draft a Championship Team
- Chargers Announcer Makes Anti-Semitic Joke, Goes Bye-Bye For One Game
- Sports Illustrated Is Obsessed With NFC Quarterbacks
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
It’s Official: This Is The Worst Tim Tebow Tattoo Of All Time
Believe it or not, this half-man half-horse Tim Tebow tattoo is actually real. No joke.
Well, the tattoo itself is a bit of a joke, but the dude whose thigh this sits permanently on doesn’t seem to think it’s funny. In fact, according to Larry Brown Sports, this newly-inked gent left the tattoo parlor “pleased” with it. I guess if this Tebow fan, named
John Elway Gary, went into the tattoo parlor and asked for a centaur with a Denver Broncos helmet on his head and a cross in his hand, captioned with the words “Tebow Time,” then this tattoo is certainly a success. A permanent success. Poor Gary.
The bright side: he’ll always know what time it is just by looking at his thigh!
- Filed Under:
- Tim Tebow
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job