- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WTF, Ref? RGIII Injured, Kirk Cousins Takes It On The Chin
It’s tough out there for a Washington quarterback. According to Troy Aikman, an official was looking right at this play as Broncos’ linebacker Wesley Woodyard leads with his helmet and crushes Washington quarterback Kirk Cousins right in the chin in the fourth quarter today. There was no penalty. Either we’re going to have helmet-to-head rules or we aren’t … pick a lane, NFL. This is ridiculous.
What was Cousins doing in the game? RGIII hurt his left knee, and was taken out as a precaution (the Broncos were well ahead).
That noise you heard as if a million souls cried out at once was the death of hope, when Cousins threw a pick six to Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. But at least Cousins ran all the way to the end zone, while R-Cromartie acted like a punk and high-stepped the last 40 yards in Cousins’ face.
So NFL, is taunting a penalty or isn’t it? Pick a lane. Bad, bad day for the officials.
Dick Move of the Week by Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. Game already over, high steps the last 50 yards on Cousins.
— Rick Reilly (@ReillyRick) October 27, 2013
— Ron Flatter (@ronflatter) October 27, 2013
Punk move. Just return the interception. I hate that stuff. No need for taunting the final 50 yards.
— Scott Abraham (@S_Abraham_16) October 27, 2013
If I'm Cousins, I take the 15-yarder and body-slam Rogers-Cromartie in the end zone after he basically taunted me for 40 yards. What a punk.
— Mike Wise (@MikeWiseguy) October 27, 2013
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason