- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yahoo! Fantasy Football Is Down
And as you might expect, there are plenty of people with first world problems that are incredibly pissed off.
Not that they shouldn’t be. Half the fun of watching Sunday football is having a reason to care about anyone other than your team. Take away fantasy football and what do you have left?
Anyway, here’s my personal favorite plaintiff of all:
Dear Google, please develop a fantasy football platform. That will end Yahoo! as we know it. Love, Long Suffering Yahoo! Fantasy users.
— WFAN Audio Clips (@WFANAudio) November 11, 2012
Don’t worry, guys. Yahoo! is aware of the problem.
We are aware of slowness on some fantasy servers and our engineers are investigating.
— Y! Fantasy Football (@YahooFootball) November 11, 2012
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever