- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Yahoo! Fantasy Football Is Down
And as you might expect, there are plenty of people with first world problems that are incredibly pissed off.
Not that they shouldn’t be. Half the fun of watching Sunday football is having a reason to care about anyone other than your team. Take away fantasy football and what do you have left?
Anyway, here’s my personal favorite plaintiff of all:
Dear Google, please develop a fantasy football platform. That will end Yahoo! as we know it. Love, Long Suffering Yahoo! Fantasy users.
— WFAN Audio Clips (@WFANAudio) November 11, 2012
Don’t worry, guys. Yahoo! is aware of the problem.
We are aware of slowness on some fantasy servers and our engineers are investigating.
— Y! Fantasy Football (@YahooFootball) November 11, 2012
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story