- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yahoo! Fantasy Football Is Down
And as you might expect, there are plenty of people with first world problems that are incredibly pissed off.
Not that they shouldn’t be. Half the fun of watching Sunday football is having a reason to care about anyone other than your team. Take away fantasy football and what do you have left?
Anyway, here’s my personal favorite plaintiff of all:
Dear Google, please develop a fantasy football platform. That will end Yahoo! as we know it. Love, Long Suffering Yahoo! Fantasy users.
— WFAN Audio Clips (@WFANAudio) November 11, 2012
Don’t worry, guys. Yahoo! is aware of the problem.
We are aware of slowness on some fantasy servers and our engineers are investigating.
— Y! Fantasy Football (@YahooFootball) November 11, 2012
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week