- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Yahoo! Fantasy Football Is Down
And as you might expect, there are plenty of people with first world problems that are incredibly pissed off.
Not that they shouldn’t be. Half the fun of watching Sunday football is having a reason to care about anyone other than your team. Take away fantasy football and what do you have left?
Anyway, here’s my personal favorite plaintiff of all:
Dear Google, please develop a fantasy football platform. That will end Yahoo! as we know it. Love, Long Suffering Yahoo! Fantasy users.
— WFAN Audio Clips (@WFANAudio) November 11, 2012
Don’t worry, guys. Yahoo! is aware of the problem.
We are aware of slowness on some fantasy servers and our engineers are investigating.
— Y! Fantasy Football (@YahooFootball) November 11, 2012
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'