- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yahoo! Fantasy Football Is Down
And as you might expect, there are plenty of people with first world problems that are incredibly pissed off.
Not that they shouldn’t be. Half the fun of watching Sunday football is having a reason to care about anyone other than your team. Take away fantasy football and what do you have left?
Anyway, here’s my personal favorite plaintiff of all:
Dear Google, please develop a fantasy football platform. That will end Yahoo! as we know it. Love, Long Suffering Yahoo! Fantasy users.
— WFAN Audio Clips (@WFANAudio) November 11, 2012
Don’t worry, guys. Yahoo! is aware of the problem.
We are aware of slowness on some fantasy servers and our engineers are investigating.
— Y! Fantasy Football (@YahooFootball) November 11, 2012
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts