- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Yes, That’s Jason Pierre-Paul Doing His Best Gangnam Style After Sacking RGIII
Will Gangnam style ever get old? Yes, but not any time soon. Remember how long it took the “Call Me Maybe” craze to ware off? Oh, you don’t? It was pretty cool, for a while.
Jason Pierre-Paul of the New York Giants is apparently a full-fledged supporter of the Gangnam Style movement, and put his loyalty on display after sacking RGIII on Sunday by breaking out into the Gangnam Style dance.
The handy YouTube uploader even synced the Gangnam Style music with JPP’s dance for your viewing and listening pleasure, so you won’t be disappointed.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce