- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Yes, That’s Jason Pierre-Paul Doing His Best Gangnam Style After Sacking RGIII
Will Gangnam style ever get old? Yes, but not any time soon. Remember how long it took the “Call Me Maybe” craze to ware off? Oh, you don’t? It was pretty cool, for a while.
Jason Pierre-Paul of the New York Giants is apparently a full-fledged supporter of the Gangnam Style movement, and put his loyalty on display after sacking RGIII on Sunday by breaking out into the Gangnam Style dance.
The handy YouTube uploader even synced the Gangnam Style music with JPP’s dance for your viewing and listening pleasure, so you won’t be disappointed.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes