- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Yes, That’s Jason Pierre-Paul Doing His Best Gangnam Style After Sacking RGIII
Will Gangnam style ever get old? Yes, but not any time soon. Remember how long it took the “Call Me Maybe” craze to ware off? Oh, you don’t? It was pretty cool, for a while.
Jason Pierre-Paul of the New York Giants is apparently a full-fledged supporter of the Gangnam Style movement, and put his loyalty on display after sacking RGIII on Sunday by breaking out into the Gangnam Style dance.
The handy YouTube uploader even synced the Gangnam Style music with JPP’s dance for your viewing and listening pleasure, so you won’t be disappointed.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?