- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yes, That’s Jason Pierre-Paul Doing His Best Gangnam Style After Sacking RGIII
Will Gangnam style ever get old? Yes, but not any time soon. Remember how long it took the “Call Me Maybe” craze to ware off? Oh, you don’t? It was pretty cool, for a while.
Jason Pierre-Paul of the New York Giants is apparently a full-fledged supporter of the Gangnam Style movement, and put his loyalty on display after sacking RGIII on Sunday by breaking out into the Gangnam Style dance.
The handy YouTube uploader even synced the Gangnam Style music with JPP’s dance for your viewing and listening pleasure, so you won’t be disappointed.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts