- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Yes, That’s Jason Pierre-Paul Doing His Best Gangnam Style After Sacking RGIII
Will Gangnam style ever get old? Yes, but not any time soon. Remember how long it took the “Call Me Maybe” craze to ware off? Oh, you don’t? It was pretty cool, for a while.
Jason Pierre-Paul of the New York Giants is apparently a full-fledged supporter of the Gangnam Style movement, and put his loyalty on display after sacking RGIII on Sunday by breaking out into the Gangnam Style dance.
The handy YouTube uploader even synced the Gangnam Style music with JPP’s dance for your viewing and listening pleasure, so you won’t be disappointed.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident