- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Yes, Who Better Than Chris Berman To Introduce A Report On Bullying In The Workplace?
As Monday Night Football went to halftime tonight, Chris Berman was back in the studio introducing a report on the Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin situation. Because if there’s anyone who knows about inappropriate, tormenting behavior in the workplace, it’s Chris Berman.
Or have we already forgotten the video above, which surfaced in 2008? (The incident occurred in 2000).
- Filed Under:
- Chris Berman
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story