- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Yes, Who Better Than Chris Berman To Introduce A Report On Bullying In The Workplace?
As Monday Night Football went to halftime tonight, Chris Berman was back in the studio introducing a report on the Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin situation. Because if there’s anyone who knows about inappropriate, tormenting behavior in the workplace, it’s Chris Berman.
Or have we already forgotten the video above, which surfaced in 2008? (The incident occurred in 2000).
- Filed Under:
- Chris Berman
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions