- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yes, Who Better Than Chris Berman To Introduce A Report On Bullying In The Workplace?
As Monday Night Football went to halftime tonight, Chris Berman was back in the studio introducing a report on the Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin situation. Because if there’s anyone who knows about inappropriate, tormenting behavior in the workplace, it’s Chris Berman.
Or have we already forgotten the video above, which surfaced in 2008? (The incident occurred in 2000).
- Filed Under:
- Chris Berman
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts