- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Yes, Who Better Than Chris Berman To Introduce A Report On Bullying In The Workplace?
As Monday Night Football went to halftime tonight, Chris Berman was back in the studio introducing a report on the Richie Incognito-Jonathan Martin situation. Because if there’s anyone who knows about inappropriate, tormenting behavior in the workplace, it’s Chris Berman.
Or have we already forgotten the video above, which surfaced in 2008? (The incident occurred in 2000).
- Filed Under:
- Chris Berman
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Zab Judah Was Mayweather's Biggest Challenge?
- The Seven Deadly Sins Of Fantasy Football