- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Got A Problem With My Tinker Bell Blanket, Bro?
That would be New York Giants safety Tyler Sash and linebacker Spencer Paysinger, sleeping with a Tinker Bell and Super Mario blanket. Another Giants linebacker, Mark Herzlich, posted the photo on Twitter for our viewing pleasure, so you have him to thank for this.
While the Tinker Bell blanket might be pushing the envelope, anything Mario is wonderful. Mario Kart? Only the greatest video game ever made. Or maybe they’re both British.
To each his own, I guess.
- Filed Under:
- Mark Herzlich
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story