- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Got A Problem With My Tinker Bell Blanket, Bro?
That would be New York Giants safety Tyler Sash and linebacker Spencer Paysinger, sleeping with a Tinker Bell and Super Mario blanket. Another Giants linebacker, Mark Herzlich, posted the photo on Twitter for our viewing pleasure, so you have him to thank for this.
While the Tinker Bell blanket might be pushing the envelope, anything Mario is wonderful. Mario Kart? Only the greatest video game ever made. Or maybe they’re both British.
To each his own, I guess.
- Filed Under:
- Mark Herzlich
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Teddy Atlas: 'Boxing Needs a Watchdog!'
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return