- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
You Got A Problem With My Tinker Bell Blanket, Bro?
That would be New York Giants safety Tyler Sash and linebacker Spencer Paysinger, sleeping with a Tinker Bell and Super Mario blanket. Another Giants linebacker, Mark Herzlich, posted the photo on Twitter for our viewing pleasure, so you have him to thank for this.
While the Tinker Bell blanket might be pushing the envelope, anything Mario is wonderful. Mario Kart? Only the greatest video game ever made. Or maybe they’re both British.
To each his own, I guess.
- Filed Under:
- Mark Herzlich
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'