- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
You Got A Problem With My Tinker Bell Blanket, Bro?
That would be New York Giants safety Tyler Sash and linebacker Spencer Paysinger, sleeping with a Tinker Bell and Super Mario blanket. Another Giants linebacker, Mark Herzlich, posted the photo on Twitter for our viewing pleasure, so you have him to thank for this.
While the Tinker Bell blanket might be pushing the envelope, anything Mario is wonderful. Mario Kart? Only the greatest video game ever made. Or maybe they’re both British.
To each his own, I guess.
- Filed Under:
- Mark Herzlich
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts