- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
You Got A Problem With My Tinker Bell Blanket, Bro?
That would be New York Giants safety Tyler Sash and linebacker Spencer Paysinger, sleeping with a Tinker Bell and Super Mario blanket. Another Giants linebacker, Mark Herzlich, posted the photo on Twitter for our viewing pleasure, so you have him to thank for this.
While the Tinker Bell blanket might be pushing the envelope, anything Mario is wonderful. Mario Kart? Only the greatest video game ever made. Or maybe they’re both British.
To each his own, I guess.
- Filed Under:
- Mark Herzlich
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos