- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Know The Chiefs Are Doing Well When Their Fans Are Getting Tased At The Stadium
The first thing that struck me when watching this video is that the guy being arrested kind of looks like Alex Smith. Actually he’s Trenton Carlin, 28, of Overland Park, KS, and now he owns a souvenir police record.
According to police reports, officers encountered Karlin while responding to reports of a disturbance in which beer was dumped on several fans.
The man refused to cooperate with officers when they tried to escort him away. Eventually, he was taken to the ground and officers used a Taser on him. After he appeared to calm down and was being led away, he allegedly kicked one of the officers in the groin, according to the reports.
I told you this would happen if we allowed the Chiefs start 2-0.
Kansas City star, that’s what I are/
Yodel-ee-da-lay-dee, you oughta see my scar …
- Filed Under:
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead