- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
You Know The Chiefs Are Doing Well When Their Fans Are Getting Tased At The Stadium
The first thing that struck me when watching this video is that the guy being arrested kind of looks like Alex Smith. Actually he’s Trenton Carlin, 28, of Overland Park, KS, and now he owns a souvenir police record.
According to police reports, officers encountered Karlin while responding to reports of a disturbance in which beer was dumped on several fans.
The man refused to cooperate with officers when they tried to escort him away. Eventually, he was taken to the ground and officers used a Taser on him. After he appeared to calm down and was being led away, he allegedly kicked one of the officers in the groin, according to the reports.
I told you this would happen if we allowed the Chiefs start 2-0.
Kansas City star, that’s what I are/
Yodel-ee-da-lay-dee, you oughta see my scar …
- Filed Under:
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts