- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Know The Chiefs Are Doing Well When Their Fans Are Getting Tased At The Stadium
The first thing that struck me when watching this video is that the guy being arrested kind of looks like Alex Smith. Actually he’s Trenton Carlin, 28, of Overland Park, KS, and now he owns a souvenir police record.
According to police reports, officers encountered Karlin while responding to reports of a disturbance in which beer was dumped on several fans.
The man refused to cooperate with officers when they tried to escort him away. Eventually, he was taken to the ground and officers used a Taser on him. After he appeared to calm down and was being led away, he allegedly kicked one of the officers in the groin, according to the reports.
I told you this would happen if we allowed the Chiefs start 2-0.
Kansas City star, that’s what I are/
Yodel-ee-da-lay-dee, you oughta see my scar …
- Filed Under:
- Kansas City Chiefs
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?