- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
You Know The Chiefs Are Doing Well When Their Fans Are Getting Tased At The Stadium
The first thing that struck me when watching this video is that the guy being arrested kind of looks like Alex Smith. Actually he’s Trenton Carlin, 28, of Overland Park, KS, and now he owns a souvenir police record.
According to police reports, officers encountered Karlin while responding to reports of a disturbance in which beer was dumped on several fans.
The man refused to cooperate with officers when they tried to escort him away. Eventually, he was taken to the ground and officers used a Taser on him. After he appeared to calm down and was being led away, he allegedly kicked one of the officers in the groin, according to the reports.
I told you this would happen if we allowed the Chiefs start 2-0.
Kansas City star, that’s what I are/
Yodel-ee-da-lay-dee, you oughta see my scar …
- Filed Under:
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement