- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Your Sunday Sports TV Viewing Schedule: Terry Bradshaw Sings Edition
So you thought that Terry Bradshaw only mangled game highlights on Fox NFL Sunday along with the occasional movie role (Failure to Launch!)? So did I. But I drove past this marquee on Saturday at the Montbleu Hotel and Casino at Lake Tahoe, NV, which featured Bradshaw’s name right at the top, so I had to Google that development. Here’s what’s going down:
Terry Bradshaw – America’s Favorite Dumb Blonde. Friday, December 13. A 90 minute show of comedy, storytelling and singing, starring one of the country’s best loved football announcers, sports legends and performers, the Steelers legendary #12.
Tickets: $45 / $35, Doors: 8pm, Show: 9pm.
Wait … singing?
Yep. It’s a one-man variety show thing, and I guess I’m late to the table because I had no idea he’s been doing this. It looks, um, fascinating?
Sitting for 90 minutes listening to Bradshaw tell Jo Jo Starbuck stories with a two-drink minimum may be your cup of tea, but I prefer to stay home and watch TV. And speaking of that, here’s what’s happening today (all times Eastern):
- Filed Under:
- TV Schedule
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos