- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Your Sunday Sports TV Viewing Schedule: Terry Bradshaw Sings Edition
So you thought that Terry Bradshaw only mangled game highlights on Fox NFL Sunday along with the occasional movie role (Failure to Launch!)? So did I. But I drove past this marquee on Saturday at the Montbleu Hotel and Casino at Lake Tahoe, NV, which featured Bradshaw’s name right at the top, so I had to Google that development. Here’s what’s going down:
Terry Bradshaw – America’s Favorite Dumb Blonde. Friday, December 13. A 90 minute show of comedy, storytelling and singing, starring one of the country’s best loved football announcers, sports legends and performers, the Steelers legendary #12.
Tickets: $45 / $35, Doors: 8pm, Show: 9pm.
Wait … singing?
Yep. It’s a one-man variety show thing, and I guess I’m late to the table because I had no idea he’s been doing this. It looks, um, fascinating?
Sitting for 90 minutes listening to Bradshaw tell Jo Jo Starbuck stories with a two-drink minimum may be your cup of tea, but I prefer to stay home and watch TV. And speaking of that, here’s what’s happening today (all times Eastern):
- Filed Under:
- TV Schedule
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.