- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Your Sunday Sports TV Viewing Schedule: Terry Bradshaw Sings Edition
So you thought that Terry Bradshaw only mangled game highlights on Fox NFL Sunday along with the occasional movie role (Failure to Launch!)? So did I. But I drove past this marquee on Saturday at the Montbleu Hotel and Casino at Lake Tahoe, NV, which featured Bradshaw’s name right at the top, so I had to Google that development. Here’s what’s going down:
Terry Bradshaw – America’s Favorite Dumb Blonde. Friday, December 13. A 90 minute show of comedy, storytelling and singing, starring one of the country’s best loved football announcers, sports legends and performers, the Steelers legendary #12.
Tickets: $45 / $35, Doors: 8pm, Show: 9pm.
Wait … singing?
Yep. It’s a one-man variety show thing, and I guess I’m late to the table because I had no idea he’s been doing this. It looks, um, fascinating?
Sitting for 90 minutes listening to Bradshaw tell Jo Jo Starbuck stories with a two-drink minimum may be your cup of tea, but I prefer to stay home and watch TV. And speaking of that, here’s what’s happening today (all times Eastern):
- Filed Under:
- TV Schedule
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts