- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Your Sunday Sports TV Viewing Schedule
Hey, it’s almost 8 a.m. (ET), and the only possible reason for you to be up this early is that you’re getting set to watch the big Premier League match between Stoke and Norwich. NBC conveniently didn’t tell us that when they started carrying soccer, the games would be at ungodly hours. The sensible among us are sleeping in until football starts (Eagles at Broncos should be a pip). Below are all the major sporting events on your TV today, and where the games can be found. Happy viewing:
- Filed Under:
- TV Schedule
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'