- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Your Sunday TV Sports Viewing Schedule: Let’s Skate Fast
The fastest human in an individual sport to compete without the help of wheels? Forget Usain Bolt, also any basketball, football or soccer player you can name. He’s a speed skater, and he may be a 17-year-old high school student from Chicago. Emery Lehman has already qualified for the Sochi Olympics in 5,000 meter speedskating, and takes to the track again today in the 500 meters at the U.S. Olympic Trials in Denver. You can catch him on NBC in competition that begins at 3 p.m.
And speaking of things you’ll miss if you blink, the Dallas Cowboys are still alive for a playoff berth, at least until the Eagles make mincemeat of them today in their winner-take-all showdown for the NFC East title. Tony Romo is out, Kyle Orton is in and ratings should plummet by halftime. I mean … Dallas has a really good shot at winning this one!
But if we know you, you’ll watch about six minutes of Newcastle vs. Arsenal this morning, then go back to bed. Here’s what you’ll be missing:
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos