- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Your Sunday TV Sports Viewing Schedule: Let’s Skate Fast
The fastest human in an individual sport to compete without the help of wheels? Forget Usain Bolt, also any basketball, football or soccer player you can name. He’s a speed skater, and he may be a 17-year-old high school student from Chicago. Emery Lehman has already qualified for the Sochi Olympics in 5,000 meter speedskating, and takes to the track again today in the 500 meters at the U.S. Olympic Trials in Denver. You can catch him on NBC in competition that begins at 3 p.m.
And speaking of things you’ll miss if you blink, the Dallas Cowboys are still alive for a playoff berth, at least until the Eagles make mincemeat of them today in their winner-take-all showdown for the NFC East title. Tony Romo is out, Kyle Orton is in and ratings should plummet by halftime. I mean … Dallas has a really good shot at winning this one!
But if we know you, you’ll watch about six minutes of Newcastle vs. Arsenal this morning, then go back to bed. Here’s what you’ll be missing:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story