- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Your Sunday TV Sports Viewing Schedule: Let’s Skate Fast
The fastest human in an individual sport to compete without the help of wheels? Forget Usain Bolt, also any basketball, football or soccer player you can name. He’s a speed skater, and he may be a 17-year-old high school student from Chicago. Emery Lehman has already qualified for the Sochi Olympics in 5,000 meter speedskating, and takes to the track again today in the 500 meters at the U.S. Olympic Trials in Denver. You can catch him on NBC in competition that begins at 3 p.m.
And speaking of things you’ll miss if you blink, the Dallas Cowboys are still alive for a playoff berth, at least until the Eagles make mincemeat of them today in their winner-take-all showdown for the NFC East title. Tony Romo is out, Kyle Orton is in and ratings should plummet by halftime. I mean … Dallas has a really good shot at winning this one!
But if we know you, you’ll watch about six minutes of Newcastle vs. Arsenal this morning, then go back to bed. Here’s what you’ll be missing:
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed