- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Zeus Tells Seahawks Fans: ‘Knock Off The Noise, Some Of Us Have To Work Tomorrow’
Hmm, I thought he was retired.
Zeus, the god of lightning, telling The 12th Man to get off his lawn. Lightning delay in Seattle, with no score in the 49ers-Seahawks tilt. They stopped the game at 6:05 p.m., and it’s now 6:50 … supposedly players will be back on the field in about five minutes.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 16, 2013
Anyway, all of this seems like a good time to show you my souvenir chunk of the Kingdome, where this never would have happened.
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'