- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Zeus Tells Seahawks Fans: ‘Knock Off The Noise, Some Of Us Have To Work Tomorrow’
Hmm, I thought he was retired.
Zeus, the god of lightning, telling The 12th Man to get off his lawn. Lightning delay in Seattle, with no score in the 49ers-Seahawks tilt. They stopped the game at 6:05 p.m., and it’s now 6:50 … supposedly players will be back on the field in about five minutes.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 16, 2013
Anyway, all of this seems like a good time to show you my souvenir chunk of the Kingdome, where this never would have happened.
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes