- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Zeus Tells Seahawks Fans: ‘Knock Off The Noise, Some Of Us Have To Work Tomorrow’
Hmm, I thought he was retired.
Zeus, the god of lightning, telling The 12th Man to get off his lawn. Lightning delay in Seattle, with no score in the 49ers-Seahawks tilt. They stopped the game at 6:05 p.m., and it’s now 6:50 … supposedly players will be back on the field in about five minutes.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 16, 2013
Anyway, all of this seems like a good time to show you my souvenir chunk of the Kingdome, where this never would have happened.
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed