- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Zeus Tells Seahawks Fans: ‘Knock Off The Noise, Some Of Us Have To Work Tomorrow’
Hmm, I thought he was retired.
Zeus, the god of lightning, telling The 12th Man to get off his lawn. Lightning delay in Seattle, with no score in the 49ers-Seahawks tilt. They stopped the game at 6:05 p.m., and it’s now 6:50 … supposedly players will be back on the field in about five minutes.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 16, 2013
Anyway, all of this seems like a good time to show you my souvenir chunk of the Kingdome, where this never would have happened.
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions