- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Zeus Tells Seahawks Fans: ‘Knock Off The Noise, Some Of Us Have To Work Tomorrow’
Hmm, I thought he was retired.
Zeus, the god of lightning, telling The 12th Man to get off his lawn. Lightning delay in Seattle, with no score in the 49ers-Seahawks tilt. They stopped the game at 6:05 p.m., and it’s now 6:50 … supposedly players will be back on the field in about five minutes.
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) September 16, 2013
Anyway, all of this seems like a good time to show you my souvenir chunk of the Kingdome, where this never would have happened.
- Filed Under:
- seattle seahawks
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?