- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
I’m not sure this is Fallon’s best work, and he has no idea how to pronounce “Zdeno,” but he’s set a pretty high standard and I definitely laughed. His NHL Playoff Awards:
The Habs killed it with their pregame, 3D ice show last night. But was it better than the Cavs’ from a while ago?
This is, simply put, a comparison of the two leagues’ postseasons and why they are both miserably bad. Enjoy.
What if they decided the first round of the NHL Playoffs by which goalies had the most awesome masks? That would suck, actually. But we did it anyway and here are the results.