- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
A Hockey Player Celebrates A Goal By Hugging His Opponent, Then Gets Punched
During a hockey game in Sweden, Henrik Eriksson of Mora IK gave his team a 2-1 lead in the second period. Eriksson, naturally, was excited. He was so excited, in fact, that he wanted to hug the next person he saw.
The problem was, the next person he saw was a guy on the other team: Leksand’s Alen Bibic, who promptly punched Eriksson in the face.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts