- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Hockey Player Celebrates A Goal By Hugging His Opponent, Then Gets Punched
During a hockey game in Sweden, Henrik Eriksson of Mora IK gave his team a 2-1 lead in the second period. Eriksson, naturally, was excited. He was so excited, in fact, that he wanted to hug the next person he saw.
The problem was, the next person he saw was a guy on the other team: Leksand’s Alen Bibic, who promptly punched Eriksson in the face.
- Filed Under:
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager