- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Hockey Player Celebrates A Goal By Hugging His Opponent, Then Gets Punched
During a hockey game in Sweden, Henrik Eriksson of Mora IK gave his team a 2-1 lead in the second period. Eriksson, naturally, was excited. He was so excited, in fact, that he wanted to hug the next person he saw.
The problem was, the next person he saw was a guy on the other team: Leksand’s Alen Bibic, who promptly punched Eriksson in the face.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts