- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Hockey Player Celebrates A Goal By Hugging His Opponent, Then Gets Punched
During a hockey game in Sweden, Henrik Eriksson of Mora IK gave his team a 2-1 lead in the second period. Eriksson, naturally, was excited. He was so excited, in fact, that he wanted to hug the next person he saw.
The problem was, the next person he saw was a guy on the other team: Leksand’s Alen Bibic, who promptly punched Eriksson in the face.
- Filed Under:
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Anthony Johnson Has A Challenge For You
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?