- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Hockey Player Celebrates A Goal By Hugging His Opponent, Then Gets Punched
During a hockey game in Sweden, Henrik Eriksson of Mora IK gave his team a 2-1 lead in the second period. Eriksson, naturally, was excited. He was so excited, in fact, that he wanted to hug the next person he saw.
The problem was, the next person he saw was a guy on the other team: Leksand’s Alen Bibic, who promptly punched Eriksson in the face.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts