- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Rangers-Devils Gave Us A Unique Example Of A “Penalty Box Fail”
Mankind has invented electricity, written beautiful poetry, sent people into space, figured out the Earth revolves around the Sun, created instantaneous communication, and done a whole bunch of other incredible things. Now, watch a bunch of humans get defeated by a penalty box door.
Madison Square Garden, you’re supposed to be the World’s Most Famous Arena. What are you doing with a penalty box door that won’t even open? Game 2 of the Rangers-Devils series was ground to a startling halt when Travis Zajac couldn’t get off the ice. This is some combination of hilarious, sad and perplexing:
The door was eventually opened. And the Devils won, 3-2.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row