- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Rangers-Devils Gave Us A Unique Example Of A “Penalty Box Fail”
Mankind has invented electricity, written beautiful poetry, sent people into space, figured out the Earth revolves around the Sun, created instantaneous communication, and done a whole bunch of other incredible things. Now, watch a bunch of humans get defeated by a penalty box door.
Madison Square Garden, you’re supposed to be the World’s Most Famous Arena. What are you doing with a penalty box door that won’t even open? Game 2 of the Rangers-Devils series was ground to a startling halt when Travis Zajac couldn’t get off the ice. This is some combination of hilarious, sad and perplexing:
The door was eventually opened. And the Devils won, 3-2.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts