- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rangers-Devils Gave Us A Unique Example Of A “Penalty Box Fail”
Mankind has invented electricity, written beautiful poetry, sent people into space, figured out the Earth revolves around the Sun, created instantaneous communication, and done a whole bunch of other incredible things. Now, watch a bunch of humans get defeated by a penalty box door.
Madison Square Garden, you’re supposed to be the World’s Most Famous Arena. What are you doing with a penalty box door that won’t even open? Game 2 of the Rangers-Devils series was ground to a startling halt when Travis Zajac couldn’t get off the ice. This is some combination of hilarious, sad and perplexing:
The door was eventually opened. And the Devils won, 3-2.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts