- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Avalanche Defenseman Gets Pranked With The Ol’ Stick-In-The-Face-During-A-Live-TV-Interview Gag
Ryan Wilson did a good job not reacting like, say, his coach Patrick Roy would. Notice how the stick — operated by Erik Johnson — bobs in and out of frame like a big wooden puppet covered in athletic tape. It’s early in the season, so guys can do this kind of stuff without getting flak for not taking things seriously.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts