- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Avalanche Defenseman Gets Pranked With The Ol’ Stick-In-The-Face-During-A-Live-TV-Interview Gag
Ryan Wilson did a good job not reacting like, say, his coach Patrick Roy would. Notice how the stick — operated by Erik Johnson — bobs in and out of frame like a big wooden puppet covered in athletic tape. It’s early in the season, so guys can do this kind of stuff without getting flak for not taking things seriously.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts