- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Avalanche Defenseman Gets Pranked With The Ol’ Stick-In-The-Face-During-A-Live-TV-Interview Gag
Ryan Wilson did a good job not reacting like, say, his coach Patrick Roy would. Notice how the stick — operated by Erik Johnson — bobs in and out of frame like a big wooden puppet covered in athletic tape. It’s early in the season, so guys can do this kind of stuff without getting flak for not taking things seriously.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts