- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Avalanche Defenseman Gets Pranked With The Ol’ Stick-In-The-Face-During-A-Live-TV-Interview Gag
Ryan Wilson did a good job not reacting like, say, his coach Patrick Roy would. Notice how the stick — operated by Erik Johnson — bobs in and out of frame like a big wooden puppet covered in athletic tape. It’s early in the season, so guys can do this kind of stuff without getting flak for not taking things seriously.
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'