- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Avalanche Defenseman Gets Pranked With The Ol’ Stick-In-The-Face-During-A-Live-TV-Interview Gag
Ryan Wilson did a good job not reacting like, say, his coach Patrick Roy would. Notice how the stick — operated by Erik Johnson — bobs in and out of frame like a big wooden puppet covered in athletic tape. It’s early in the season, so guys can do this kind of stuff without getting flak for not taking things seriously.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts