- FAN FALLOUT IN MIAMI: Screaming At Reporters, Vandalism, And Burning LeBron Jerseys
- Dwyane Wade, The Abandoned Heatle, Should Take His Talents To Phoenix
- MEA CULPA: Breaking Down LeBron's Decision 2.0
- Which Of These Second Year Running Backs Are Going To Fall Off A Cliff?
- Cuba's National Team Boots Two Pitchers After Failed Defection Bids
What’s This? Oh, Just Your Normal Bench-Clearing, Goalie-Fighting, Pink-Jerseyed Hockey Brawl
The NHL may have just started, but the AHL has already been well underway. So while NHL players slowly get into shape, AHL players are already for business as usual, including this next-level brawl between Rockford and Grand Rapids on Saturday.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and when the picture is the one above and features both teams brawling all over the ice, not to mention one team sporting pink jerseys and the fact that both goalies joined in on the action, then the video is worth another thousand words.
Watch as the Grand Rapids Griffins and Rockford IceHogs fight over what I can only assume is a debate over whose jerseys are more fabulous:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'