- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
What’s This? Oh, Just Your Normal Bench-Clearing, Goalie-Fighting, Pink-Jerseyed Hockey Brawl
The NHL may have just started, but the AHL has already been well underway. So while NHL players slowly get into shape, AHL players are already for business as usual, including this next-level brawl between Rockford and Grand Rapids on Saturday.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and when the picture is the one above and features both teams brawling all over the ice, not to mention one team sporting pink jerseys and the fact that both goalies joined in on the action, then the video is worth another thousand words.
Watch as the Grand Rapids Griffins and Rockford IceHogs fight over what I can only assume is a debate over whose jerseys are more fabulous:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts