- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What’s This? Oh, Just Your Normal Bench-Clearing, Goalie-Fighting, Pink-Jerseyed Hockey Brawl
The NHL may have just started, but the AHL has already been well underway. So while NHL players slowly get into shape, AHL players are already for business as usual, including this next-level brawl between Rockford and Grand Rapids on Saturday.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and when the picture is the one above and features both teams brawling all over the ice, not to mention one team sporting pink jerseys and the fact that both goalies joined in on the action, then the video is worth another thousand words.
Watch as the Grand Rapids Griffins and Rockford IceHogs fight over what I can only assume is a debate over whose jerseys are more fabulous:
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Former Boston Red Sox First-Round Draft Pick Retires