- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- This TMZ Vid Of Big Baby Ushering A Dozen Women Into An SUV Is Hilarious
- It's A No-Lose Situation For Both Sides If Phil Jackson Joins The Knicks
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
What’s This? Oh, Just Your Normal Bench-Clearing, Goalie-Fighting, Pink-Jerseyed Hockey Brawl
The NHL may have just started, but the AHL has already been well underway. So while NHL players slowly get into shape, AHL players are already for business as usual, including this next-level brawl between Rockford and Grand Rapids on Saturday.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and when the picture is the one above and features both teams brawling all over the ice, not to mention one team sporting pink jerseys and the fact that both goalies joined in on the action, then the video is worth another thousand words.
Watch as the Grand Rapids Griffins and Rockford IceHogs fight over what I can only assume is a debate over whose jerseys are more fabulous:
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real