- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
What’s This? Oh, Just Your Normal Bench-Clearing, Goalie-Fighting, Pink-Jerseyed Hockey Brawl
The NHL may have just started, but the AHL has already been well underway. So while NHL players slowly get into shape, AHL players are already for business as usual, including this next-level brawl between Rockford and Grand Rapids on Saturday.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and when the picture is the one above and features both teams brawling all over the ice, not to mention one team sporting pink jerseys and the fact that both goalies joined in on the action, then the video is worth another thousand words.
Watch as the Grand Rapids Griffins and Rockford IceHogs fight over what I can only assume is a debate over whose jerseys are more fabulous:
- There's No Such Thing As Bad Weather In Football
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- Holly Holm's Team Wants Six Figures To Fight Ronda Rousey
- No Ordinary Joe: Why Flacco Is Completely Unique