- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Blackhawks’ Brent Seabrook Names His Baby ‘Seven’
And to be fair, it’s a middle name: the baby born to Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrook and his wife last week has been named Carter Seven Seabrook. Because of Seabrook’s number with the Blackhawks. I guess he was more persuasive than George Costanza.
JERRY: “Seven? Yeah I guess I could see it. Seven periods of school, seven beatings a day, roughly seven stitches a beating and eventually seven to life. Yeah you’re doing that child quite a service.”
Photo: Getty Images.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ