- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Blackhawks’ Brent Seabrook Names His Baby ‘Seven’
And to be fair, it’s a middle name: the baby born to Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrook and his wife last week has been named Carter Seven Seabrook. Because of Seabrook’s number with the Blackhawks. I guess he was more persuasive than George Costanza.
JERRY: “Seven? Yeah I guess I could see it. Seven periods of school, seven beatings a day, roughly seven stitches a beating and eventually seven to life. Yeah you’re doing that child quite a service.”
Photo: Getty Images.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story