- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Blackhawks’ Brent Seabrook Names His Baby ‘Seven’
And to be fair, it’s a middle name: the baby born to Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Brent Seabrook and his wife last week has been named Carter Seven Seabrook. Because of Seabrook’s number with the Blackhawks. I guess he was more persuasive than George Costanza.
JERRY: “Seven? Yeah I guess I could see it. Seven periods of school, seven beatings a day, roughly seven stitches a beating and eventually seven to life. Yeah you’re doing that child quite a service.”
Photo: Getty Images.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce